Chapter 29

I wake up to the normal Lynch noise and i'm glad, that i'm finally off the wretched island, that i can finally eat something besides coconut, and that i'm finally back with all my friends. I climb out of bed and stumble down the stairs. When i walk into the kitchen i see Stormie making pancakes and everyone lined up next to the stove.

I walk over grab a plate and push my way to the front of the very long line. "hey! Nova!" "no cutting!" Ross and Hannah cry. "i have every right to i've been stranded on an island for a week and eaten nothing but coconut! So outta my way!" Riker laughs and walks up from the back of the line and joins me, "i'm guessing that goes for me to?" "NO!!" everyone cries. "why not? I've been stranded to!" Riker protests. "You eat to much and you'll eat all the pancakes! we won't get anything!" Katie says. I laugh and Riker shaking his head joins me in the front, "well to bad!"

I get my pancakes and start drowning them in strawberries and whipped cream. Once there's officially more whipped cream on my plate then pancakes Riker grabs the whipped cream from me, "we want some to Nova!" Riker says. I look down at my plate, "oops?" Riker snorts and i take a seat at the table.

By the time i've reached the bottom of the whipped cream Riker and everyone else has already gotten seconds. Hannah sits down next to me and checks out my plate, "is that your first set of pancakes?" she asks. I nod and Hannah starts laughing, "you are going to be so hyper later! That's a lot of sugar!" "hey look who's talking! You made a whipped cream, strawberry, and pancake sandwich!" I exclaim. "yeah but that's still not as much whipped cream as that!" Hannah responds then she bounces off to make sure Ross doesn't steal her clothes, or something like that anyway.

Ryland and Katie sit down next to me after Hannah leaves and Ryland sighs, "it's so quiet without Rydel or Rocky!" "Awww does little Ry-Ry miss his big brother and sissy?" I ask in a baby voice. Ryland turns pink, "no! i don't i was just uhh making an observation!" "sure you were!" I laugh and Ryland stalks off. I look at Katie and she shrugs, "he totally misses them!" "he so does!" "it's funny how he won't admit it!" Katie laughs. I snort, "i think it was because of the way i said it." Katie nods, "most likely."

Soon Katie has to run off because Ryland threatened to pop he soccer ball if she doesn't play football with him. Riker sits down next to me, he looks down at my plate skeptically, "this is my 4th seat of pancakes how are you not even done with your first?" I shrug, "I had a LOT of whipped cream." Riker laughs, "thats for sure." I hear the door open and someone yells, "RYLAND YOUR SISTERS HEAR YOU CAN TELL HER HOW MUCH YOU MISS HER NOW!!!" then, "SHUT UP KATIE!!" Rydel walks into the kitchen with Ratliff close behind, "well that was interesting." she says.

I nod, "Ryland won't admit it but he misses you, A LOT!" "NO I DON"T" I hear Ryland yell from upstairs. "THANKS A LOT RYLAND!" Rydel yells. In less then 10 seconds Ryland is downstairs. "you're hear! I thought Katie was joking!" I look at Rydel like 'what did i tell you?' and she snorts. "yes i'm hear Ryland did you miss me?" "no! I just uhhh" Ryland turns his head suddenly, "COMING!" he yells and walks out of the room.

"wow he really does miss you!" Ratliff says, Rydel giggles, "and hear i was thinking he was happy that i moved out so he could get his own room!" "well he still has to share with Katie, so it's not exactly his own room." "whatever." Rydel says then she walks into the living room. Ratliff looks down at my plate of pancakes, looks away then does a double take. "why is there so much whipped cream on your plate?" "because there is!" I retort. Ratliff laughs then scoops some up with his finger and follows Rydel into the living room. "hey that was my whipped cream!" I cry. Ratliff yell back, "you had enough of it anyway!" I cross my arms and scowl down at my plate.

Riker laughs and says, "well we know everything is back to normal now." I laugh, "that's for sure!" I finally finish my pancakes and Riker tosses my jacket at me. I catch it and look at Riker getting all ready to go somewhere, "where are we going?" I ask. Riker rolls his eyes, "you seriously forgot! Remember we're going house hunting!" "Ohhhhhhhhh i remember that!" I say and Riker rolls his eyes again.

We yell bye to everyone and get in the van, "so were to?" Riker shrugs, "honestly, I have no clue." "great just great!" "how about we go drive around neighborhoods we like and see if any houses are for sale?" "ok sounds good lets go!"

***A MONTH LATER***

Well Riker and I have gotten a house, two stories, 13 bedrooms (yes i know big house!), 5 bathrooms, giant backyard, a pool, great neighborhood, its perfect! We've moved in and everything is all set up, but to tell the truth the house is to  big for all our stuff and we have like 5 empty rooms because we don't have enough stuff, it's pretty funny actually. We've ordered stuff we're getting more beds and dresser and just decorations we liked.

Ok so i'm in the kitchen making dinner, spaghetti and meatballs yum! (also the only thing i can cook without burning) when Riker walks in. "You know what we should have?" he asks. "Riker if you want garlic bread you can make it yourself!" I say without looking up, i tried making garlic bread once. Our neighbor called the fire department.

"No I wasn't going to say garlic bread, and if i was i'm sure not letting you cook it!" Riker responds laughter hinted in his voice. "what i want is a kid." "no" "why not?" "because there're so many things that could go wrong! So many problems that could happen, i don't want to go through that!" "please Nova! Look at how happy Rocky and Tiffany are!" "yeah but Rocky and Tiffany are different!" "Please!?" "no Riker." "fine" Riker says stiffly and walks out of the room.

"Dinners ready Riker!" "coming!" Riker calls from outside. He walks into the house dripping wet, "whoa whoa whoa dry off and then come inside! Water isn't good for hardwood floor!" "oops" Riker says and backs out of the room. After he gets all dried off Riker walks back into the dining room, "better?" he asks. I nod, "much" Riker sits down at the table and i silently admire how wonderful he looks shirtless.

After we finish eating Riker cleans the table and washes the dishes while i get a movie ready. After he's done cleaning up he walks into the living room, "what movie are we gonna watch?" he asks. I shrug, "its between the One Direction movie or the action movie." immediately Riker says, "action movie." I laugh because i knew that's the one he was going to pick. "you can set it up." I say tossing him the case.

He walks over to the DVD player and pops it in. Then he walks over and sits down next to me, I cuddle into him loving the way our bodies just seem to fit together, kind of like puzzle pieces. Riker puts an arm around me and we start to watch the movie.  

Half way through the movie Riker leans over and whispers in my ear, "i'll change the diapers, and take care of them when they're sick." I look at Riker, "what are you talking about?" "if we have a kid i'll change the diapers and take care of it when it's all sick and barfy." "no i don't want to have a child." "Pppppplllllleeeeeaaaassssseeee." Riker whimpers and I roll my eyes, "no!" "come on! One try, if it doesn't work then never again." "I don't want to." "give me a good reason besides the whole things going wrong, because for anything something can go wrong!" I hesitate, "i'm scared." I say finally.

"of what?" I shrug, "i'm not really sure i just am." "just one child, one baby, one try please" Riker begs. I look at him and sigh, "Riker if you want a child that bad, well ok one try." Rikers face breaks into a huge smile. "thank you thank you thank you!" he exclaim hugging me. The he stands up and picks me up bridal style. "hey put me down!"

Riker laughs, "no, now let us go my princess, our future baby awaits us." "you really want a kid don't you?" I ask as Riker carries me up the stairs. He laughs, "yeah i do, except i don't want a kid with just anyone," Riker walks into our room and shut the door.

He lightly sets me on the bed and says, "i want a kid with you."

***

I stretch and look over at Riker who's watching me sleepily, "good morning beautiful." I blush slightly and Riker props himself up with his arm exposing his bare chest, "so what do you think? Are we having a kid?" Riker asks.

I smile and reply with, "I don't know we'll find out in a month or two."

~~~~HI OK SO I SKIPPED THE HOUSE BUYING CUZ I'M NOT EXACTLY SURE HOW THAT WORKS. ALSO I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR LIKE A WEEK, THAT'S WHY I ENDED IT HERE HAHAHA. OK SO WHAT DID YOU THINK?? SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SHORTER THEN OTHERS. OK BYE!~~~~