Chapter 76

~Rydel's P.O.V~   Here I sat, on my couch, chugging my third bottle of liquor. The thoughts kept coming but there was no pain anymore. That's what I loved about drinking. It takes the pain away. Once I finished the bottle, I dropped the bottle on the floor, letting it shatter. A sigh escaped my lips. These thoughts weren't going anywhere so I must do something to get them to go away.   

I jolted up, running upstairs to my room. My vision may be a little blurry but that doesn't stop my fashion sense. I picked out the sluttiest outfit I could find. It was a top that showed cleavage and all of my stomach and a pair of really short shorts. It showed off my flat stomach.   

I nodded in approval of my outfit, then I went back downstairs to grab a few dollars and left out the door. I decided it'd be best if I walked or else I would get pulled over for drunk driving. I managed to walk normally all the way to the nearest bar.   

“Hey babe, can I buy you a drink?” A guy asked almost as soon as I stepped inside.

I gave a smile, a fake one to be exact.   “Sure,” I nodded. He smiled before leading me through the crowd of dancers. We stopped at the bar.  

“Two shots please,” he told the bartender, then spun around to face me, “I'm LeeRoy, by the way.”  

“Rydel," I responded. He smirked and turned back around to grab our shots. He handed one to me and we both drunk them at the same time. It burned as it washed down my throat.   

“Would you like to dance, babe?” He offered.   

“Yeah, sounds fun,” I said. He took my hand in his and led me to the dance floor. An up-beat song was playing so we danced out the best moves we could make. I laughed as he grinds his body against mine.  

Several songs pasted and eventually, a slow song came on. A smirk spread across LeeRoy's face as he took my hand and led me out of the crowd. I followed in confusion, but shrugged it off. We walked up some stairs and were now in a hallway of doors. He opened one of the doors, revealing a bedroom. Oh, I know where this is going. But I didn't care. I deserved to have a little fun. 

As soon as the door closed, LeeRoy crashed his body into mine and started kissing me wildly. I knew exactly where this was going and I was looking forward to the fun that Ratliff won't give me anymore.  I mean he's not coming back right? I deserve this right? This is wro- I push the thoughts away and let LeeRoy take over.   

~Hannah's P.O.V~  

“Mommy, Mommy, can we please go swimming?!” Sabrina begged. I frowned at the fact that I had to tell her no.   

“No, sweetie, the pool isn't safe right now,” I told her. The blue dye was still in the pool and Ross still hasn't cleaned it.   

“But why?” She whined.

“Go ask your Dad, maybe you can get something out of him,” I said. I continued sweeping the kitchen floor, barely to see my feet. Ugh, I can't wait to get this thing out of me!   

“Daddy said he'll do it tomorrow,” My daughter said as she ran back into the room. Before I knew it, Ross ran in and took her up in his arms, making her giggle. “Daddy!” She laughed. I chuckled at my amazing family.  

“Babe, I think we should go shopping today, Sabrina needs some new clothes,” Ross said, looking straight at me while he put Sabrina on his shoulders.  

“Please Mommy!” She grinned down at me. 

  “Sure, go get ready!” I nodded. I heard Ross whisper 'yes' as he took Sabrina to her room to change. I smiled to myself as I cleaned up the dirt and put it in the trash. Then I went to my room to change into better clothes. Ross soon came in and kissed my cheek before changing into better clothes. When we were done, we went out to Ross' car. I put Sabrina in her car seat then got into the passenger seat. Ross was driving. Throughout the whole ride, Ross and Sabrina were singing loudly to the old R5 songs. When we got there, we walked inside, hand in hand.