Chapter 44

"Ros- wait never mind Novas here, see ya!" Hannah cries walking into the kitchen before flipping around and walking back out. I make a face then look around at the others, "I'M SORRY HANNAH!! that you can't handle truth or dare." I yell muttering the last part under my breath. Riker snorts and I grin, "you enjoyed last night didn't you?" I ask him. Riker goes pink, "no" I give him a look, "ok maybe a little." Riker says giving me a cocky grin.

I shake my head and look at Tiffany, "can you believe him! I mean seriously!" Tiffany laughs and changes the position of Grace on her arm, "God she's getting so heavy!" Tiffany says. "then give her to Rocky." Tiffany laughs then calls out, "ohhhh Rocky, your child would like to spend time with you!" Rocky looks up from his very animated conversation with Ross and sighs, "fine." he walks over and takes Grace with a grunt, "geez she's heavy!" Tiffany snorts, "That's why I gave her to you!" Rocky scowls at Tiffany and walks back to Ross and starts a less animated conversation with him.

"So what are we doing today?" Katie asks looking around at us. "well Hannah and I are going to plan our wedding and we have already agreed all of you guys are going to be in it, but we have also decided that you guys aren't learning anything about it until we have it ALLLLLLLLL planned out!" Ross says before walking up the stairs calling Hannahs name.

"well they are gone, now who else is busy?" I ask looking around. "I can bet that Rydel and Ratliff are!" Katie says and Ryland laughs, "I actually already called them and guess what? They are!" We laugh at this, then Trevor runs into the room. "Mommy!" "yeah sweetie?" Tiffany asks. "I want to play with you today! You're always gone with those other people and Grandma Stormie makes me eat vegetables!" Trevor cries.

"Hmp! He makes me sound old! Grandma Stormie! I need a new name!" Stormie huffs walking into the room as we laugh at how odd that sounds. "How about Grammy?" Rocky suggests. "again I'm not that old!!" Stormie exclaims and Riker laughs, "Nana?" "hmm that sounds better!" Stormie shrugs, "ok to all my grandchildren, even the ones that aren't technically related to me (Trevor), I'm Nana!" Stormie declairs and Trevor shrugs, "ok, Nana then, so mommy can I play with you and daddy today?" "Tiffany I think your child wants you! and you heard him Grandma Stormie makes him vegetables!" I say imitating Trevor.

Tiffany laughs and takes Trevors hand, "ok lets go home and we can play, Rocky you are coming to!" Tiffany calls over her shoulder. "dang it!" Rocky sighs and follows Tiffany, Grace in arm. I turn to the others, which now consists of Riker, Ryland, Katie, and moa (me), "so what are the childish already married or still dating group of people going to do today?" I ask. Riker laughs, "I think you mean childless, cuz we don't have kids not that we're childish." I shrug, "I mean both because honestly some of us are pretty childish!" Riker laughs, "I agree with you on that one."

"how about a movie?" Ryland asks. I shake my head, "I've been banned remember, oh yeah Riker has to! Remember when he got me kicked out of the movies then himself." "hey that was completely your fault!" Riker protests. "was not! You kept talking to me!" "well whoevers fault it was, neither of us care because WE are going to the movies see ya!" Ryland calls pulling Katie out of the room. She gives us a little wave then runs after Ryland.

I look at Riker, "they just left us, you just got ditched by your WAY little brother!" "I did not!" "yeah you kind of did!" "whatever" Riker huffs and I laugh, "how about we go spy on Hannah and Ross?" "ok lets go." We walk "quietly" up the stairs and press our ears against Ross' door. We hear shooting sounds and, "i'm so going to kill you!" and "in your dreams!" I raise and eyebrow at Riker, "they aren't planning a wedding! They're playing video games!" Riker grins at me and holds up his hand counting down three with his fingers.

At 1 we burst into the room and I cry, "what do you think you're doing!?" Ross and Hannah jump like 5 feet up then sadly try to hide the game controllers. I laugh, "the gigs up we know you aren't planning a wedding." Hannah glares at me and exclaims, "and we would have gotten away with it to, if it weren't for you meddling kids!!" Riker, Ross, and I burst out laughing at her extremely good timing for quoting Scooby Doo. "ok Hannah I have to admit that was pretty good!" I laugh. Hannah grins, "I've been waiting for the right time to say that FOREVER! Well that and 'You're a wizard Harry' but that hasn't popped up yet." I laugh, "I would think not."

Hannah shrugs, "I just need to find a wizard named Harry that doesn't know he's a wizard yet some how I do and I tell him that then he gets whisked off to some magic school and saves the world!" I laugh and Riker squints at her, "hmmm I'm pretty sure that's already happened." Hannah crosses her arms and pouts, "fine ruin my fun! But trust me I have PLENTY of movie quotes" "like what?" I ask right as Riker says, "really?" and Ross says, "you do?" "SILENCE!" Hannah yells standing up then she grins, "Severus Snape." and flounces out of the room.

I stare after her and Ross mutters under his breath, "am I really marring her?" I nod, "yes, yes you are." then turn and follow down the stairs. I walk into the living room to see the oddest sight, Hannah doing a handstand and talking to a crack on the wall. "Hannah.... whatcha doin?" I ask cautiously walking towards her.

Hannah flips back to her feet and points to the crack, "I saw a bug go in there and I wanted to talk to it so the only way I could see was on my hands." I nod, "uhhhh ok?" Hannah smiles and turns the radio on, then she sits back on the couch, "ahhh beautiful music!" I laugh as Riker and Ross walk into the room, "so what are we doing today?" I shrug, "I dunno." Hannah does the same, "how about we-" "sit here and talk?" Ross starts but Hannah cuts him off, "I'm feeling lazy today." I nod, "I agree with Hannah I need a break!" Riker shrugs and sits down next to me, "ok then lets, talk." "about what?" Ross asks sounding bored.

"Ross don't take that tone of voice with me, you better change your attitude young man!" Hannah scolds before looking at Riker, "quote: Your mom." I snort and Riker laughs, "nice Hannah." Hannah nods, "yes, yes I know, i'm fabulous." Hannah says in an imitation of some popular girl bragging about herself.

I pat my stomach and look at the bulge, "geez i'm getting fat fast! Look there's already somewhat of a bump." "Nova you are no where near fat at the moment, your stomach is not that big. I mean remember Tiffany when she was 8 months, no offense to her but THAT was fat!" I laugh at what Hannah says and rub my belly. "Its kinda weird to think that a person is growing in there." "have you felt like and sorta movement or anything?" Hannah asks. I shake my head, "I don't think the babys developed enough for that yet."

"well that's boring." Hannah says suddenly loosing interest. "Hannah that's rude!" Ross scolds. Hannah laughs, "calm down I was joking I was joking chill out." Ross shakes his head and looks at me, "does it hurt?" I laugh, "that's like the most asked question for EVERYTHING!! and no Ross at the moment it doesn't hurt but i'm guessing when I d have the child it will hurt." Ross frowns, "interesting" I look at Riker who's staring at Ross, "Ross why are you being all creepy like." "what? I'm being creepy oops sorry Nova, I didn't mean to." Ross apologizes making me laugh. "its fine."

Riker rubs my stomach and says, "That's my child, my child. That sounds so amazing." it sounds like he's talking more to himself and I can't help it I laugh, "yeah I guess it does sound pretty amazing." Riker looks at me then gently presses his lips to mine.

~~~~HEYY SORRY IF ITS SHORT, ITS MORE OF A FILLER CHAPTER BECAUSE I'M KIND OF OUT OF IDEAS. I MEAN I KNOW THAT HANNAH AND ROSS ARE GETTING MARRIED BUT THAT TAKES TIME AND STUFF SO ANY IDEAS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRICIATED!! SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?? OK BUH-BYE!~~~~