Chapter 83

Katie's P.O.V

I open my eyes and stretch out across the bed a flittery feeling in my stomach, like something exciting is happening today. What is it? I search my brain before shrugging and rolling over to look at a sleeping Ryland. Suddnely i bolt upright in bed, the wedding! 

I'm getting married, to the love of my life, Ryland freaking Lynch. I giggle girlishly to myself before climbing out of my bed. 

"I'm getting married, I'm getting married, I'm getting married." I sing to myself as i complete my daily morning routine. 

By the time I finish and am throwing on some clothes Ryland has awoken. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind and nuzzles his face into my neck leaving soft kisses where his lips touch. 

"I believe someones about to become my wife." He whispers into my ear. 

I give another girlish giggle and flip around so I'm facing him, "I believe so." 

Ryland smiles and kisses me gently, his hand resting against my cheek. Finally we pull away from each other and Ryland smiles again, "I can't wait to finally be able to call you my wife." 

I feel myself blush and Ryland laughs, "You'll look beautiful in your dress." 

"You think so?" I ask my voice quiet. 

Ryland nods and kisses my cheek, "I know so." 

**3 HOURS BEFORE THE WEDDING** 

My stomach is a bundle of nerves. I'm so nervous i can't even speak. All i do is nod and shake my head as Stormie and the others slather makeup on my face and tease my hair around in some weird way.

The others are dressed and ready and i'm sitting on a stool as my face and hair become someone else's art project.

Finally, Stormie  straightens and holds a mirror in front of my face. I gasp and turn my head at many different angles trying to take it all in. My hairs been curled into perfect ringlets that bounce when i turn and I think someone sprinkled glitter onto my head because my hair literally sparkles. Onto my face, well i really can't say anything about me face, it just shimmers and i have to admit, i look incredible. 

"Onto the dress." Stormie says taking the cover off of it and unzipping it. 

I step into the dress and feel it hugging my body as Stormie zips me in. 

"Perfect fit." Stormie says as i walk over to the full length mirror. 

The strapless part is a beautiful sky blue along with the glitter belt, then as it flows down towards my knees the silky material slowly turns into a baby blue, then a soft pink, until finally a hot pink at the very bottom of the dress. 

I spin around and the dress flares up into the air and i practically feel like a princess. "This is incredible!" I exclaim. 

Stormie grins, "You look gorgeous dear." 

The others nod in agreement before someone raps on the door, "You guys come on, wedding starts in 5." we hear footsteps walk off and Stormie ushers us all down out of the building and out onto the beach where i can see  a bunch of chairs all filled up with family and friends. At the alter i see all lined up is Ross, Rocky, Riker, and Ryland at the very front. 

In the crowd i spot Ratliff sitting with Kelly, apparently after everything that happened he didn't end up being a groomsman. I see Rydel on the opposite side of the eisle as Ratliff, she has a pained look on her face as is apparently being comforted by some guy i've never met before. I'm just glad she came. 

My bridesmaids shield me from view of the others so they won't see me until i walk down the eisle and we all grip the bouqets to our chest. 

I look around and see the boys at the front all wearing blue bowties and the backs of the chairs are all decorated with ribbons leading from one chair to another with twisted together blue and pink ribbon, with little gold wires twisted in. 

I smile as soft music starts playing and Hannah, Liberty, and Nova walk down the eisle. As I come into view i hear a collective gasp throughout the crowd and I feel my cheeks turn pink. I look down the eisle and i see Ryland staring at me his mouth hanging open, eyes wide.

Finally Riker reaches over and shuts Rylands mouth for him and he shakes his head bringing himself back from whatever dream land Ryland was in, he looks at me and smiles warmly as "Here Comes The Bride" starts to play.

 Ryland's P.O.V

Oh my god... She's gorgeous. She is the most beautiful person I've ever met, and ever since the first time i saw her i knew i loved her. I really truly loved her. Everything about her was amazing, she isn't perfect but to me even her flaws are beautiful. 

I smile as she walks down the eisle and dream of the day when we'll have our first child, grow old together, be together forever. I can promise her that. I love her more then anything in the world. 

Finally Katie reaches me at the alter and the preacher starts blabbing on and on, it's taking to long, far, far to long. 

"Umm excuse me?" I interrupt him in mid speech about something, I'm not sure what. Everyone stares at me as i continue, "I hate to rush things but can you speed this along, I want to marry this beautiful woman already." 

I see Katie blush and hear "aws" spread through the crowd. The preacher shrugs and nods, "Alright alright, do you Katie take Ryland to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part?" 

Katie nods and smiles at me, "I do." 

The preacher turns to me, "Do you Ryland take Katie to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part?" 

I nod, "Yes, yes definitely, i do, i do, i do." 

I hear giggles throughout the crowd as the preacher finally says, "You may now kiss the bride." 

I step towards Katie and swoop her up in my arms dipping her down and kissing her like i mesn it, i do mean it. 

I hear someone behind me, probably Rocky, wolf whistle and laughs throughout the crowd as well as a few squeals from Katies side, probably Nova. I hear Hannah as well whispering to someone, "Ha! You owe me 50 bucks!" 

I finally lift Katie back up and lift her up bridal style and carry her back down the eisle yelling out, "I JUST GOT HITCHED LETS PPPPAAAAARRRRRTTTTTTYYYYYY!" 

I hear laughs and a few whoops as everyone gets up and follows Katie and I towards the building we booked for our after party. 

Katie kisses my cheek and grins, "Lets party husband!" 

"Will do wife!" 

~~~~OMG I UPDATED!!! WOOOOOOO!!! PARTY!!!! HAHA WE SHOULD HAVE A WATTAD PARTY THAT WOULD BE FUN! SOOOO KATIE???? DID IT LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS??? DO YOU WANT AN AFTER PARTY?? I RAN OUT OF TIME BUT I CAN ADD ONE IF YOU WANT. I HOPE YOU GUYS ALL LIKED IT! IT'S SUMMER NOW SO I HOPE TO BE UPDATING MORE! THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END!! MAYBE A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND IT'S OOOVVVVVEEEERRRRR! SO SAD... *SNIFF SNIFF* WELL TA-TA FOR NOW!~~~~