Chapter 85

~~~~HEY SO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!! IM PUTTING THIS AT THE TOP BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO RUIN THE ENDING BY HAVING A BUNCH OF WORDS AFTER IT. SO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT HAS READ AND COMMENTED AND LIKED THIS STORY FROM THE FIRST BOOK TO THE SECOND. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THAT YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN ME SO MUCH SUPPORT AND ITS AMAZING THAT THIS STORY IF FINALLY COMING TO AN END. SOOOO ENOUGH OF MY AWARD WINNING SPEECH. I PRESENT TO YOU *THE FINAL INSTALLMENT OF HERE COMES FOREVER*!

*Rydels P.O.V*

I yawn and roll over in bed before sitting up groggily. I stumble downstairs and go to the bathroom before walking into the kitchen where Jacob is already scrambling up eggs and bacon.

"Good morning!" he says cheerfully.

I let out a grumbling sound that could possibly resemble words before plopping down. Jacob laughs and hands me a mug of coffee. I sip at it greatfully and think back to the wedding. My brain wanders to the moment when Ratliff came over to the table i was seated at and offered me his hand.

"May i have this dance my lady?" He asked bowing ever so slightly.

Slowly I looked up at him and nodded, unsure as to where this was headed, "Sure." I mumbled taking his hand and standing up.

He leaded me slowly to the middle of the dance floor and a slow song came on. I remember him pulling me close and I allowed my self to lean against him, to melt into his body heat. We swayed in a circle leaning against each other, arms wrapped tight around each other.

Ratliff looked at me and whispered, just high enough for me to hear, "I'm so sorry for what i did to you..."

I nodded and rested my head on his shouder as Ratliff continued, "I know we will never get back together, I;ve ruined that already i know that. I was just hoping we'd be able to be friends? Make our peace?"

There was silence, lots of silence.

Finally i remember hearing my voice whisper back, "Okay... Friends."

When the song ended he walked me back to the table, kissed my cheek, and went off to join Kelly. Things may not be perfect between us, but our peace was made.

My mind moves back into the present and i sip my coffee with a relaxed feeling of content.

***10 YEARS LATER***

*Nova's P.O.V*

"Mooooommmmmmm!" Ryder yells from the living room, "Where's my leather jacket?!"

I sigh and grab the jacket from the dining table and walk into the living room. I chuck it at him and smack him square in the face with it.

I burst out laughing as he lets out a squeal and grabs the jacket from his face.

"That wasn't funny!" He scowls and walks into the kitchen as I continue to laugh.

Finally, I compose myself and walk into the kitchen right as Ryder grabs his keys.

"Hey hey hey, where are you going?" I ask before he can walk out of the door.

"Out." is all he says.

I let out a laugh and grab Ryder's arm, "sorry but I don't think so buddy. Katie texted me asking if you could babysit little Mikey since you did such a good job last time, and I said yes."

Ryder lets out a groan, "What?! That's not fair! I don't get a say in this?"

I shake my head and out my hands in my hips, "Nope, you do not. I have something to do today and your dads taking Porter and Ivy bowling, I don't need you sitting around making out with your girlfriend... or other things."

Ryder's face turns red and he stalks off, "Fine I'll babysit the kid."

I wait for them all to leave. I kiss Riker goodbye and start to get ready.

I collect a nice bouquet of all her favorite flowers from the backyard. I bake her favorite cookies as well.

Then I put on the necklace she gave me for my wedding day.

Finally, I get into the car.

I drive and drive until I reach my destination.

I climb out of the car with all my stuff and walk towards my destination. Towards where she's waiting.

I pass between and around markers and stones before finding where im looking for.

I sit down and spread the flowers out in the ground and set the plate of cookies down next to it.

I let out a low breath and breath back in shakily. A tear falls from my eye but I quickly wipe it away.

I look down and gently run my fingers over the name engraved upon the large stone.

"Hi Tiffany, you wouldn't believe all the crazy things that have happened since you've gone."

The End