Chapter 12

The others whip around and Rikers eyebrows shoot up, the others just look confused. "who?" Rydel starts but i cut her off, "allow me to introduce, Tucker, Johns son and Trevors real dad." The others looked shocked as Tucker walks towards us.

He puts an arm around Tiffany and smiles, "miss me?" He asks. Rocky steps forward and shoves Tucker back, "not really." He snarls. Tucker raises ad eyebrow, "and who would you be?" He asks. "I'm Rocky, Tiffanys BOYFRIEND" Rocky says emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'. "wow sounds fun." Tucker says, then he turns to me, "how long do you think it's gonna last? A few months?"

I look at him in disgust, "I expect them to get married! They are having a child!" Rocky nods, "yeah we are now back off!" Tucker looks surprised but he quickly turns it into a smirk, "are you now?" "yeah no go away!" Rocky says. "I think i'll go but i think i'll also take Tiffany and i don't know, Nova with me." Tucker sneers grabbing our arms and pulling us with him.

Rocky grabs Tuckers arm and yanks him away from us, "No you won't." He growls. Rocky looks scary, his arm muscles are rippling as they tense, and his eyes, well if looks could kill Tucker would be dead already. "Do you know?" Tucker asks smirking slightly.Rocky nods, "yeah i do." "how?" Tucker asks. Rocky laughs, "like this." He says before punching Tucker across the face.

Tucker would have fallen over if Rocky wasn't holding his arm. Riker steps forward and pulls Tucker toward him by his collar. Tuckers eyes widen when he sees Riker, probably remembering the last time they went head to head. "I thought I told you to leave us alone?" Riker says quietly making it seem all the more scary.

Tucker gulps and tries to regain some of his swagger, "you told me to not come back to the house not leave you alone, and oh wow! this isn't your house." Riker shakes Tucker slightly and snarls, "those smart alec responses arn't gonna do you any good." Before i know it Rikers kneed Tucker in that one spot and thrown him to the ground.

Rocky and Riker stand over him and it looks like something out of a movie, the brave hero's standing above the defeated villain with the wind whipping their hair, their muscles taut and strained, with dangerous looks on their faces. Tucker scrambles backwards wincing in pain. "Leave. Us. Alone." Riker says the anger clear on his voice. Rocky takes a step towards Tucker, "Unless you want a repeat of just now" he asks.

Tucker stands up and runs off stumbling slightly a look of terror on his face. Riker and Rocky turn around an walk off like nothing had happened. Everyone just kind of looks at each other shocked. Eventually we all run after Rocky and Riker, when we catch up with them Hannah bursts out with, "That was the most amazing thing i have EVER seen!" Riker laughs, "I don't know what was so impressive about it i just told him to bug off."

Katie and Ryland snort, "you did not tell him to just 'bug off' you beat the crap out of him and it was incredible!" Ross exclaims. Rocky looks surprised, "really?" Everyone nods and yell, "YEAH!" We get to the van and pile in. "I'm really glad i met you guys!" I mutter. Riker looks at me, "why?" "well for one you protect me, two you guys are ridiculous, and three i'm having a freaking neon wedding! anyone else and it would be boring colors." Riker laughs, "to true!"

We drive home and walk inside. Rocky sits on the couch and touches his knuckles, "oww punching Tucker hurt!" Tiffany walks over and sits next to him grabbing his hand. She touches various spots on his hand each on Rocky says ow to. Tiffany stands up, "Ice it, if it still hurts you probably broke something." Rocky sighs, "dang it." "I wonder were Trevor is?" Tiffany asks. Stormie walks past the living room doorway, "upstairs taking a nap." Tiffany nods, "Thanks!" She calls.

I walk into the kitchen thinking i was going to grab some food, but i stop because i see Riker, Ross, Ryland, Hannah, Kaite, and Rydel pigging out on food. "wow even the girls." I comment as i walk over to the fridge. Ross laughs, "yup, we have an affect on people."

I make myself a sandwich and right when i'm about to take it to the table Riker walks past me and grabs it, "oh you made me a sandwich, thanks sweet heart." I watch as he walks off then run after him and stand in front of him. "One never call me sweetheart and two never take my sandwich!" I cry grabbing my sandwich back.

Riker laughs, "sorry sweetheart." I punch him in the arm for that. I join the others at the table to see Rocky stealing half of Rosses sandwich when he looks away. One of his hands if hidden under a dish towel and a bag of frozen peas.

"nice." I mutter as I walk past him. Rocky laughs and finishes off the half of the sandwich as Ross turns back around, "hey!" he cries. I burst out laughing and Ross looks at me suspiciously. i hold my hands up, "hey i didn't do it! but i know who did" I say slyly. Rocky looks panicked and i smile. "who?" Ross asks.

"I'll give you a hint, the name starts with an R." Ross glares at me and i grin, "hey it narrows it down slightly!" Rocky laughs and so does the other R names. After we finish eating, with Ross grumbling the whole time. We go and hang out in Rocky and Rikers room.

"I'm exhausted! getting kicked out of the library takes a lot out of you!" I moan as i flop down in Rikers bed. Riker laughs and Rocky groans, "oww Ross you just sat on my hand!" Ross jumps up and Rocky cradles his hurt hand, "sorry." Ross apologizes.

We talk for awhile and i get drowsier and drowsier. Finally i just shut my eyes cuz i can't keep them open any longer and fall asleep.

~~~~HEYYY OK SORRY THE CHAPTER IS SHORT IT'S JUST I HAD WRITTEN ONE BEFORE THIS BUT THE COMPUTER LIKE FROZE OR SOMETHING AND DELETED IT SO I HAD TO START ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! SO WHAT DO YOU THINK??? OK WELL BYEE!!~~~~