Chapter 11

I open my eyes to see Rocky and Riker slow dancing around the room. "ok i feel like i ask this way to much around here but WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!!??" I ask sitting up and looking at them. They both jump and quickly move away from each other. Rocky looks over at me his face red, "uh we were ummm."

Riker cuts him off, "we were practicing." "for what? Riker don't tell me you're dumping me for Rocky and plan to get married to him instead!" Riker goes red and Rocky looks horrified, "WHAT NO!!" They both yell. i  hold up my hands, "ok ok calm down, it's just when i see two guys slow dancing that's what comes to mind."

"NO! I got Rocky to practice with me, i need to brush up on my dancing skills." "uh huh sure that's the reason." I say as i walk out of the room. I hear Rocky tell Riker, "it's your fault if she tells everyone else." I yell behind me, "I never thought of that THANKS ROCKY!" I hear Rocky groan and Riker snort.

I walk into the kitchen make myself cereal and head into the dining room to eat with everyone else. I sit down and start to eat when Rocky comes barreling into the room, "whatever Nova says is a lie!" Rydel looks up, "why? what did Nova see you do, were you having fun with Tiffany?" I snort and Tiffany goes red.

"what no! Rydel shut up that's gonna happen between you and Ratliff so you have no right to tease!" Rocky says going red himself. Rydel blushes, "um hmm." Ross looks up from the bowl of cereal he had been totally engrossed in, "Rydels already done it with Ratliff! I umm accidentally walked in on that." Ross shudders and returns to his cereal.

Ryland and i burst out laughing while Tiffany ducks her head under the table her shoulders shaking. Rydel goes red as Rocky stares at her pointedly, "ok lets change the subject!" Rydel trills her voice suddenly very high pitched. "You brought it up." Rocky points out before turning and walking into the living room.

After everyone finishes laughing we continue with breakfast, Rydel doesn't say much after that. We all finish our food and go into the living room to see Rocky sitting on the couch reading, "woah Rocky you read?" Ryland asks. Rocky glares at him, "shut up!" I sit down next to Rocky and sneak a peak at his book.

"Rocky there's more pictures then words in that." I comment. Rocky glances at me, "cuz it's a manga, Japanese cartoon." "what makes it Japanese?" Ross asks. "The art and the fact that the book is backwards, see." Rocky says holding up the book, sure enough the cover is were the back should be and vice versa.

The title of it says Chobits, "what the heck is a chobit?" I ask. Rocky shrugs, "dunno." "so why is that the title." "yeah uh huh." "Rocky are you even listening to me?" "yeah sure." "Ross wants to go out with Tiffany can he?" "go ahead." Ross looks over at me and shrugs, "ok!" Ross jumps up but I grab the back of his shirt and pull him down, "sit!" I hiss. "I was joking calm down!" Ross says.

I look over Rockys shoulder and look at the pictures, "ROCKY!" I gasp. On the page is a girl with weird ears wearing the skimpiest out fit I had ever seen! Rocky jumps and looks at me, "what!?" "that girl or whatever is wearing almost no clothes!" "oh yeah that....well she's a robot and doesn't know stuff." I just shake my head and grab the book from Rocky, "No! bad boy! You have a girlfriend!"

"Hey give it back!" Rocky cries jumping up and holding out his hand. I ignore him and walk over to Tiffany, "hey Tiffany look at what Rocky's reading." I hold out to the book and Tiffany takes it. She flips through the pages and her eyes get wider and wider. She turns to Rocky and hits him on the arm with the book, "bad Rocky! This book is definitely getting trashed!" "No! That's a library book!" "Should have thought of that before you read it in front of us!" Tiffany says throwing the book at Rocky.

She turns and walks up the stairs looking really angry. I follow her as Rocky sits back down on the couch with his book. I see Rydel, Ryland, Ross, and Riker teasing him about it. "Hey Tiffany." I call as i walk into Riker and Rockys room. She is lying on Rockys bed face down and her shoulders are shaking.