Chapter 84

Katies P.O.V.

Ryland carries me into the building and I gasp, i hadn't seen the decorations before and now that i do they're amazing. 

From the ceiling is pink and blue streamers hanging down, all the tables have layered pink and blue table cloths with shimmery gold center pieces. The dance floor is right in the center of the room and the stage is right in front of it, band equipment is set up in the background and the front is set up for a DJ. 

Music starts to play as everyone files in and everyone in the wedding and family members crowd around us for pictures while the other people just kind of mill around talking. 

We talk lots and lots of pictures until finally everyone sits down and it's time to eat. We all get our food and eat and eat and talk and bla bla all that boring stuff, fffiiiinnnnnnaaaaaalllllyyyyyyy, it's time for the speeches. 

Riker stands up since he was the best man and clears his throat, everyone quiets down and Riker adjusts his tie nervously before starting to speak, "Well, okay... i kind of forgot about this whole speech thing so i'm just going to wing it..." Everyone laughs and i hear Stormie mumbling angrily about how he reminded him like 20 times. 

"Okay," Riker continues, "Okay, where to start... Well, to be quite honest when i first met you Katie, i thought you were extremely annoying." My mouth drops open and i see Ross stifle a laugh. 

I stand up and smack the back of Rikers head, " And the same for you!" 

Riker chuckles, "Well i kind of deserved that. Anywho, after i got to know you i thought you were pretty cool, and since it was obvious to everyone that Ryland was absolutely in love with you i kind of learned to like you." 

"It wasn't that obvious!" Ryland protests. 

Riker nods and Rocky jumps in, "Dude, it was more obvious then that time with that one chick who did that thing" 

Ryland goes red and Ross nods in agreements. 

"What one chick, what?"  I ask Ryland. He just shakes his head and gestures to Riker to continue. 

"Well okay, after it was obvious i had to like her bla bla already said that. Okay, ummm, well... lemme think, what is something embarrassing about Ryland? Oh yeah! Well i believe the only reason that Ryland and Katie actually started dating is because my lovely lovely wife Nova decided that enough was enough and basically told each other that they liked each other, how awesome is that?" 

"PRETTY DAMN AWESOME THAT'S HOW AWESOME!" Nova yells standing up and high fiveing Riker over our heads.

"Oh look, there's my lovely wife now, did i mention we're having another baby?" 

Everyone turns to look at Riker in shock then at Nova who grins like an idiot before sitting back down. 

"Okay on with this speech i can never seem to finish, well they started dating and they seemed absolutely perfect for each other, and now i can say that it is true, they are perfect for each other and Rocky owes me 50 bucks now!"

Riker looks at Rocky who jumps up and literally sprints out of the building, "I'll be back!" He yells behind him as Riker chases after him. 

"Alllrightttt after THAT interesting turn of events i believe it's time to get this party started!" Ryland cries out as music starts playing loudly. People jump up and i watch as Hannah jumps OVER the table and runs to the dance floor and does like the disco or something. 

Ross groans and jumps over the table as well, "She's pregnant! Why is she so crazy!?" he mumbles before running over to the dance floor and spinning Hannah around, they start doing the tango or something as people start to shuffle around them.