Chapter 48

"nightmare?" Riker asks incredulously. The girl smiles and nods, "yup, I have stuff I can hold against you all. Unless you do what I say." "like blackmail?" I ask. She nods and Rocky asks, "what stuff?" The girl smiles and looks at me, "I know you kisses Rocky," she then looks at Rocky, "and that he kissed you back." Rocky and I glace at each other and gulp.

The girl then looks at Riker, "I know about ALLLL the bad stuff you did 6 years ago." Rikers eyes go wide. The girl then walks over to Ross and Hannah, "I know you kissed Hannahs cousin and enjoyed it." "that was a set up! plus the fans already know about that." "yeah well they just think she forced herself on you, the don't know you liked the kiss. Besides the fans don't know it was a set up." Ross looks sideways at Hannah who looks scared. The girl then looks at Hannah, "I know you kissed Harry Styles in the backroom." "you what!" Ross exclaims. Hannah shrugs, "come on he's Harry Styles. You can't have him perform at my wedding without expecting that!"

Ross shrugs, "well I guess I was kind of expecting all of One Direction actually. " Hannah blushes and looks at the ground. "them to." the girl says with a small grin. The girl then moves on to Tiffany, "I know you slept with someone WHILE dating Rocky." Tiffany looks confused but then she just looks angry, "I was raped!" she hisses at the girl. She shrugs, "the fans don't know that, and they won't either." Tiffany shakes her head and Rocky puts an arm around her.

The girl walks over to Rydel and Ratliff. She looks at Ratliff and mutters, "I know what you did." Ratliff glances around then looks at the ground. Rydel looks at him questioningly before the girl says, "I know about the 'little problem' you had." Rydel stares at the ground after that. The girl then looks at Katie and Ratliff. She looks up at Katie and smiles, "I know what your sister did to you." Katie looks scared and suddenly grabs hold of Rylands arm. The girl looks at Ryland for a second then shrugs, "I have nothing on him, oh well he isn't good looking anyway."

The girl turns away but suddenly Katie steps forward her face red, "Excuse me, i'm hoping you didn't just say what I think you said." the girl turns around, "yeah I did." she says simply. Katie stares at her for a second then slaps her across the face, "no one! and I mean no one! talks about my boyfriend that way! You got that bitch! who are you anyway?"

The girl looks at all of us her hand on her cheek, finally her eyes rest on me. "I already told you i'm your worst nightmare, and also your sister." Everyone stares at her. "who's sister? There are multiple families here." Riker finally asks but I think I already know the answer to the question. The girl raises her hand and points straight at me. She lets out a shrill laugh and her eyes look just plain......insane.

"Say hi to your little sis.......Nova" she murmurs which is almost scarier then her yelling it. I stare at her wide eyed aware that everyone is staring at me as well. Everything seems to be zoning in and out of focus, except her. The way her eyes stare at me so intently make me want to run, hide, just plain disappear. The others blur out of focus, I can still hear the party going on but its only me and her, and its to much. I take a step back and stumble, i'm aware of myself falling and I feel the jolt as I hit the ground, but its muffled.

Like i'm only half there, every things blurry except the one girl, the one girl who claims to be my sister. Despite the fact that I want to deny it somehow I know that its true. She looks at me before letting out a high, cold, insane laugh and turning around. She turns and walks into the crowd, leaving me staring at the blurry crowd before everything blinks out.

***

"Nova, Nova, wake up, Nova" I hear a voice call from a distance. I open my eyes and every things fuzzy, I can't make out faces but I can tell i'm surrounded by people. I blink a few times and slowly everything comes into focus. Rikers standing over me, i'm lying on a couch or something and others are standing in the room looking worried. "Riker?" I ask sitting up. I feel light headed but I shake it off and look around.