Chapter 47

Hannah looks at us wide eyed, she shakes her head, "no way, lets go home, this is not happening!" Hannah tries to walk to the door but Katie and I grab her by her arms and drag her towards the alter thing. Hannah finally takes a deep breath and starts walking on her own. I hear her mutter to herself, "I can do this, I am getting married to Ross Shor Lynch, besides you're freaking Iron Man calm down." I hide my smile and we take our place at the alter and wait for Ross and the others to walk down it.

 First comes Trevor who's flower BOY, then Rocky, Ratliff, Ryland, and Riker. When Ross starts walking down the isle the music starts. I listen to it for a second then look at a grinning Hannah, "Hannah why are we listening to Heart Attack by One Direction?" I hiss. Hannah smiles at me, "if they can't come here then i'm listening to it when I get married." I stifle a laugh and turn back to Ross who has an amused smile on his face.

The ceremony starts and I kind of zone out, I zone back in when they kiss. "Awwww!" comes from behind me and I know Rydels at it again. They both walk down the isle again grinning like fools and I hook arms with Riker. Riker looks at me and I whisper, "how was it walking down the isle?" Riker shrugs, "I got stared at by some girl, she was literally undressing me with here eyes." "who was she?" "probably an insane cousin of Hannahs" I snort, "most likely." "see look that's her." Riker says nodding at some girl who's maybe 17 and is staring wide eyed at Riker. "omigosh she's like totally having dirty fantasies about you." Riker shudders, "please the undressing was bad enough." I laugh  and we walk into a building were Ross and Hannah are kind of dancing around and looking insane.

I look at Riker and just start laughing, he joins in and as the others join us they start laughing to. Eventually we have to stop because of the whole wedding thing. We head to the building were the party part is going to take place. The inside is all decorated with streamers and regular wedding stuff, then I take a look at the peoples faces plastered on the streamers. "Hannah?" I ask pointing at the five incredibly famous faces on them.

Hannah grins at me, "same excuse as the music." I laugh and shake my head, "unbelievable." but Hannahs already onstage and trying to get everybodys attention. "hey! people! EVERYONE SHUT UP IRON MAN IS TALKING!" Hannah finally screams after a few attempts. I look at Riker, "that's one way to get peoples attention." he says. I laugh, "its 'The Hannah Way" I say making a rainbow shape with my hands. "OK PEOPLE!! OH THANKS- ok people I don't have to yell anymore because of this microphone so listen up or I'll scream into the mic and you don't want that! Ok so since this is my wedding and i'm fun we're going to do this a little bit differently. First, who wants some cake? Yes minions go eat your cake now we'll eat dinner later! Second, girls ask guys to dance, and third, everyone must dance to AT LEAST ONE SONG!! yeah I know that isn't opposite but it's the rules. ok? Good? peace out people!" Hannah tosses the mic behind her and walks off the stage.

Everyone kind of looks at each other for a second goes and lines up for cake. "Guys we need to take pictures!" Stormie calls. Hannah sighs, "fine but only one picture with everyone!" We all gather up into a big bunch and smile, Stormie snaps a picture and Hannah walks off saying something about wanting to get a good piece of cake. We all look at each other, shrug, and follow Hannah.

After cake it's time for the first dance with Hannah and Ross. Hannah and Ross walk out onto the dance floor and when the music starts I shake my head, it's Little Things by One Direction. Riker walks up to me, "do the people singing this sound familiar?" he asks. "its One Direction." "ohhhhh ok" I laugh and we watch Hannah and Ross dance. After awhile people start joining them and soon the dance floor is filled up with people.

Riker taps my shoulder and when I turned to him he bows down low and asks, "Will the mighty god dance with a mare peasant?" I laugh then realize i'm wearing the Thor dress so technically I am a god. "of course." I reply and take Rikers hand. He leads me out to the dance floor and we start to dance to some random slow song, because of my stomach I can't be as close to Riker as I like but i'll deal.