Chapter 59

"So she was drunk? She didn't mean to cheat on me?" Ross asks sitting up on the couch. I nod, "it was an accident, she didn't know what was happening, and when she woke up she was freaked out." I say. Ross pales, "I feel really bad now." "you should." I snap, "you called her something really bad Ross, something really rude." Ross hangs his head, "yeah i know, i was just so upset and angry that i was blocked from the truth. She even offered to explain to me what happened, god i am so stupid." he mutters.

Right then Rocky runs into the room looking panicked, "uhhh guys i just got a text, from Hannah." Ross and I both look at each other and Ross looks panicked, "what did she say?" he demands. Rocky holds out his phone and Ross grabs it, i look over his shoulder and read:

Hey Rocky, u dont happen to kno of a cheap flight to Florida do u?

"Florida?" I ask, "why Florida?" "That's were her parents live." Ross mutters his face white. "She wants to move to Florida because of what you said Ross." I inform him. "I screwed up and even though i'm still a little mad at her i don't want her to leave. I still love her, damn it! We need to find her, NOW." Ross exclaims heading towards the door. He pulls it open and stops, "oh! uhh hey Riker, whats up?" he asks. I . We walk over to the door and Rocky follows, we stand behind Ross and stare at Riker. He looks at us and raises an eyebrow, "whats going on guys? Ross i know for a fact that you aren't sick and i know Hannah was crying earlier. So tell me whats going on?"

Ross looks behind him at Rocky and me and i shrug, "Hannahs preggers." Rikers eyes bulge, "w- what? But Ross you said you weren't ready." Ross sighs, "umm yeah, well it's errr, well i changed my mind. I do want kids after all." Riker looks suspiciously towards Ross, "really?" Ross nods, "yeah, i had a change of thought, i want a kid after all." Riker nods, "uh ok, i'm not sure i believe you but ok, so wheres Hannah?" "oh uhh she went to the ummm-" "Riker wheres Ryder?" I ask cutting Ross off. He gives me a greatful look. "What! I thought you had him!" "You left our 3 week old child at our house ALONE!" I cry. Riker winces, "I didn't know he was there! I thought you took him!" "RIKER! Go make sure he's ok! I have something to do here! GO!" I cry as Riker quickly backs up, "ok ok i'm so sorry! I didn't know! I'll see you later!"

Riker quickly walks to his car and drives off, Ross turns to me, "hey thanks for changing the subject" I wave him off, "whatever i just can't believe Riker did that!!" "Hey he didn't know chill out." Rocky says, i glare at him and yank the door open, "Lets go we're looking for Hannah!" I call over my shoulder. Rocky and Ross run up behind me, "lets go." Rocky says, "i'll check LAX, Ross will check that weird little airport that's really cheap, and Nova you check- well you just drive around looking at where you think Hannah could be."

I nod and we each get into our cars and drive off. I drive down the road thinking about where Hannah could be and decide to try the park. It's the place were Ryland and I met Hannah and the beginning of her life with the Lynchs'. I pull up to the park and hop out of my car, i walk along the pathway looing around for anything that would sat Hannah. I walk over to the playground and sit down at the bench, i look up at the huge line of kids waiting for the slide and frown. Whats with the big line? There is never a line for anything at this park.

I walk over to one of the kids in line, "hey whats with the line?" I ask. He looks up at me, "there's some girl in the slide bawling her eyes out and not letting anyone through." "Does she have brown hair?"  I ask. He shrugs, "I haven't seen her, just heard from the other kids." I nod and walk to the front of the line. The kid at the front holds out his hand, "hey no cutting!" I glare at him, "Shut up, i'm getting the girl out of the slide." the kid scowls at me as i push past him and look into the slide.

I see Hannah halfway down the slide and almost laugh at the way she's locked herself. She has her legs spread apart and her knees pressed against the sides stopping herself from sliding down. She's sobbing her heart out. I pull myself up into the slide and yell down, "Hannah move!" Hannah looks up at me in surprise as i launch myself down the slide. Hannah lets out a squeal and starts scooting for the exit as fast as she can but i crash into her and we tumble out anyway.

We lay in a heap at the bottom of the slide totally tangled together and Hannah lets out a weak giggle, "well that's one way to get me out of the slide." I sit up and we start to untangle ourselves. Finally i can tell which set of legs are mine and Hannah and I stand up and walk over to a bench. I silently pull out my phone and text Ross telling him were Hannah is before looking at Hannah. "You know you can't just run away right?" "Why not? It works doens't it? I mean seriously i didn't get yelled at by anyone, well except for the kid at the front of the line, SCREW YOU!!" Hannah screams, the boy looks over and flips Hannah off.

I choke and Hannahs mouth drops open, "You're 9 how do you know what that means?!" Hannah screams at him. He flips her off again and calls her a few choice words. Before Hannah can jump up and beat the hell out of the kid i grab her arm and pull her beck down, "Now now we don't need you murdering someone." "aww come on, he totally deserves it!" I laugh, "yes he does but now is NOT the time." I say right as someone yells, "HANNAH!" Hannah flips around and stares at Ross running towards her.

Hannah jumps up and takes a few steps back as Ross runs up. "what? You back to tell me just how slutty i am?" Hannah asks coldly. Ross winces, "I'm sorry i called you that but Nova explained it to me, and i was just so angry that i couldn't think straight or anything. Plus i didn't know what was going on i just thought you had cheated on me. I'm sorry Hannah! I really am!" Hannah stares at Ross for a second before turning away from him, "you realize you turned on me before you knew the whole story, you didn't even give me a chance to explain. I asked for my chance and then you told me you didn't even want to look at me." "Hannah i'm sorry i'm so so sorry. Please forgive me" Ross pleads dropping down on to his knees and looking up at Hannah.

Hannah glares down at Ross, "Ross you realize you most likely would have left me right off the bat if i hadn't gotten the chance to explain. Or at least have let me walk off. Ross i'm not sure i really can trust you not to blow up if i screw up anymore. I'm sorry Ross." "Hannah please, i'm sorry i was just so angry i wasn't thinking straight! I was hidden behind a wall of anger, kind of like Nova when Tiffany died except she blocked out pain." Hannah shakes her head, "Ross i dunno if i can trust you. You didn't give me a chance to explain. You didn't even let me say sorry, maybe living with my parents will be better." "what?" Ross and I both ask astonished.

Hannah shows us a ticket, "I bought a ticket to Florida. It leaves tomorrow at 4, my parents have already said i can move in with them and they'll help me with the baby. I don't plan on coming back either Ross, so you don't have to worry about the baby you never wanted, the baby that isn't yours. You can just forget about me, make it like i never happened. Meet some other girl that won't get pregnant until you're ready for it. Meet a girl that's better then me." Hannah sighs sadly and turns around, "Bye Ross, Nova." she calls before walking off.

Ross and I stare after her until Ross mutters, tears running down his cheeks, "But i don't want someone better then her, i want her!"

~~~~SORRY IF ITS SHORT! WHAT DO YOU THINK?? SHOULD HANNAH LEAVE OR SHOULD ROSS STOP HER?? UHHH WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY UHHH YA I HAVE NO CLUE SO BYE!~~~~