Chapter 49

"I want revenge!" she screeches at me. "what did I do though?" I cry back. "oh don't act like you don't know what you did!" she cries taking a step towards me. "Honestly I don't know what I did! Tell me and maybe I can take it back!" I reply stumbling backwards trying to get as far away from her as possible. "its to late to take it back, so it doesn't matter if you know or not!"  Her hair has come out of her ponytail and there're strands falling into her face making her look absoloutly mad. "what do you want from me?" I whimper as I stumble back as far as I can. I finally hit a wall and press myself up against it as if that will help me. She smiles, "oh I don't want anything, what I want is to take something you dearly love." "wha- NO!" I scream as she snaps her fingers and Riker appears in the corner of the room.

I run over to him and gasp, his throat is sliced open, his blood dripping down his neck. "Riker" I sob as I stare at his lifeless body, "what have I done." I murmur as the girl stands over me, "to me, you've done everything." I run my hands through Rikers soft hair before turning back to her. What I see stops me in my tracks, there is everyone I love in a cage. The girls standing there with baby Grace in her arms. "what a shame, such a cute baby. To bad, she's your best friends daughter." The girl drops Grace causing her to start wailing, but that all ends when the girl brings her foot crashing down.

"NO!" I scream sitting blot upright in bed. I look around and see Riker sleeping next to me, bloodless with his neck still held together. Riker opens his eyes and looks at my panicked expression, "what is it Nova?" he asks sitting up. "a- a dream." I mumble as Riker wraps me up in his arms. "what was it about?" he asks in a soothing voice. "the- the girl. She- she had me in a room, and she told me she wanted revenge. Then I saw you, you were dead, your throat was slit a- and the others were in a cage and Grace. Oh! Grace was crushed, literally." I gasp rocking back and forth.

"shh, shh, i'm right here. Look i'm alive and Grace well listen you can hear her crying from here. They're all ok, just breath and calm down." I nod and take deep breaths. We're at Mark and Stormies house because I really didn't want to go home. I glance over at the red words painted on the wall and sigh, "This needs to end soon. I need to find out what I did, and see what she wants." Riker nods, "if that's what you want, but how are you going to contact her?" I shrug, "she seems to know an awful lot about us my bet is she's watching the house. I'll just go outside and talk." Riker glances out the window at the sky who seems to be matching my mood. Drizzly and gray.

"That's weird, forecast says its supposed to be bright and sunny." I shrug, "its the news what do you expect?" Riker nods, "good point" we both get up and walk down the stairs into the kitchen were the others are already eating breakfast. I sit down next to Tiffany and Riker next to me, Tiffany looks at me while trying to calm a whaling Grace, "its like she knows something bads going on." she says. I glance at the fussy Grace and sigh, "hey people say babies are a good judgment of personalities." Riker says.

I sigh and look down at my cereal, I haven't touched it and honestly i'm not hungry. "Nova, just take a bite its not going to do you any good if you're hungry and the girl does something." Ross looks up, "don't you think its weird that she's your sister and she's like out to get you but you don't know her name?" I shrug, "I never really thought about it." "well I think its kind of weird." "thanks Ross." I mumble before getting up to dump my soggy cereal in the trash.

I then turn and walk outside straight into the rail. I stand there for a moment my head facing up letting the cool rain hit my face and body. It's almost soothing, the constant feel of the rain against my skin. Eventually I look straight ahead again and sigh before calling out into the foggy, rainy, gloom, "um hi, sister? I just want to know what I did, and if I know then I can fix it. oh and also your name, ok bye." I stop talking and stare awkwardly into the rain. After about 5 minutes with nothing happening I turn and walk back inside.