Chapter 5

"So i heard Riker is taking you camping ALONE?" Rocky asks smirking at me. "Yes alone an NOT LIKE THAT!" I say yelling when i get to the last couple words. Rocky laughs, "whatever you say Nova whatever you say!" I shake my head as Rocky walks off and Hannah walks up to me.

"So what did you think of my little prank i pulled on Ross?" She asks grinning. "That was by far the best prank i have ever seen!" I exclaim and Hannah laughs, "yes i know it was fabulous!" She says flipping her hair and striking a pose. Ross walks up behind her, "that was so not cool!" He says.

"yeah it kinda was!" Riker says walking up behind him. Ross jumps and turns around, "No its wasn't! do you know how worried i was?!" Riker laughs, "yeah i can kinda understand that but once you get past that it was hilarious!" "Go away!" Ross grumbles and Riker walks off laughing.

Ross turns back to Hannah who grins at him and says, "That was some pretty impressive acting though! You gotta admit! Making myself cry like that" "Yeah how did you do that?" I ask. "I just thought about how boring the world would be without me and i couldn't take the sadness!" I laugh, "wow Hannah just wow!" Hannah laughs and is about to say something when i crying Trevor walks into the room, "excuse me i have a little kid to cheer up!" Hannah says then she turns and walks over to Trevor.

I look at Ross who is just standing there shaking his head. "I don't know how i love her but i do." I laugh and Ross walks off. I shake my head and plop down on the Lynches couch. I turn the TV on and flip to Disney channel (yes i still like Disney!) some random show is on and i start to watch it.

Wow Disney has gotten very crude nowa days. I wonder what the shows will be like in 5 years from now? Riker walks into the room and looks at the TV. "Really? Disney?" "what I like Disney! There's nothing wrong with it!" Riker shakes his head, "you amaze me!" I laugh and Riker sits down next to me.

"ready to leave to go camping tomorrow?" I shake my head, "I will never be ready! I don't like camping!" "Come on it will be fun!" "i highly doubt that! Were are we going anyway?" "The redwoods, i heard it gorgeous there!" I snort, "yeah and like 9 hours away!" "come on it'll be fun!" "whatever you say Riker!" I say standing up. "don't forget to pack! we're leaving at like 5 in the morning!"

I sigh and walk over to my house. I grab a duffel bag and start throwing clothes in it. I hear the door open down stairs and i hear voices, "but mommy i don't want to go to bed! I'm not tired!" Trevor cries. I hear Tiffany laugh, "well you to go to bed its almost 8!" I hear Trevor 'awww' then Tiffany tucking him in.

Tiffany pokes her head in my room, when she sees me she walks into my room and sits on my bed. "Geez! Kids are so much work!" She sighs lying down on my bed. I laugh, "At least Trevor isn't one of the maniac kids who never listen to anyone! He's sweet!" Tiffany laughs, "yeah you're right!"

"so i heard Rikers taking you camping." Tiffany continues and i groan. "yeah he is, against my will!" Tiffany laughs, "you'll have fun!" "How do you know?" "because i've been camping before, its fun!" I nod, "sure whatever you say." "come on just have an open mind! What do you have against camping anyway?"

I shrug, "I don't really know it just seems gross!" Tiffany roles her eyes, "well its not! its fun! Now hurry up so we can eat dinner!" "whats for dinner?" "Ramen Noodles." I laugh, "wow very gourmet!" "isn't it!" I laugh because its true for Tiffany that's fancy food!

After i finish "packing" I head down stairs with Tiffany and dig into our "gourmet food"  After dinner i drag all my stuff over  to the Lynches house so we can leave right away tomorrow. Tiffany and I enter the Lynches house to see everyone throwing food at each other.

I look at Tiffany who is looking just as shocked as I feel. It's an all out food fight, even Stormie and Mark have joined in! "Hey guys! hey! HEY WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!!" I scream making everyone stop and look at me. Stormie goes red when she sees us standing there, she looks at her hand which has mashed potatoes in it, poised to throw at Rocky.