Chapter 21

"Katie go get Rocky!" I yell then help Tiffany over to a chair, "breath Tiffany, breath." Tiffany takes a few breathes as Rocky comes flying into the room. "whats going on Katie sounded really freaked out!" then he sees Tiffany, "wait-" "she's having the baby like NOW!" I say and Rocky takes a sharp breath in.

"now?" I nod, "now." "CAN WE QUIT THE CHIT-CHAT AND GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!!" Tiffany screams. "but- but- my brothers getting married." Rocky sputters. "yeah and your girlfriends having a baby!" I yell, "you have 2 more brothers plus a sister and Ratliff!" Rocky nods, "ok tell Riker congrats."

He runs over to Tiffany and picks her up, "i'm uhh taking the van." "GO!" everyone yells. They leave and everyone is just kind of looking at each other. "lets get you married." Stormie finally says. "Shouldn't you go to the hospital with them? It is your grandson." I ask. Stormie shakes her head, "ehh they'll have more kids, Riker is only getting married once....i hope." I laugh an little but stop because the butterflies are back and ten times worse.

We hear a knock on the door, "you guys ready?" Mark asks from outside. "yeah!" we call. "there's a slight change of plans though, Tiffany and Rocky arn't gonna make it." "why?" Mark asks. "Tiffanys having a baby." "ohhhhh, well hurry up you have maybe 5 minutes." Mark walks off and what's happening is finally sinking in, i'm getting married, to Riker!

 We walk out of the building and down the beach to were everyone is sitting down and waiting. Stormie has to keep reminding me to breath and i keep forgetting. I look over and see Riker standing there in a rainbow Hawaiian shirt, bow-tie, and swim trunks, then Ross in yellow, Ryland in orange, and Ratliff in green. It looks pretty good actually, and the chairs were everyone is sitting at is a different color of neon. None of them are exactly the same.

When we get to the end of the isle Stormie takes her seat and signals for the music to start or something. Everything goes perfectly, well except when Hannahs phone goes off. She fishes it out of her dress, looks at the caller ID, then chucks it as far as possible. She's halfway down the isle to, "never liked that phone anyway." she says as she continues walking.

Then it's my turn to walk down the isle, every ones staring at me and I feel like i'm about to faint. Then my mom links arms with me and starts leading me down the isle. Now i honestly don't think i will make it if my mom isn't holding onto me. I look forward and see Riker standing there grinning at me, i give him a weak smile back and he gives me the signal to relax. I do, kinda. I get to the end of the isle and my mom takes her seat.

The minister starts talking but i kind of tune her out and just pay attention to Riker. Finally Riker says "i do" and i kind of snap out of it. I say the same thing and the next thing i know the minister is saying, "you may now kiss the bride."

Riker leans forward and presses his lips to mine. I kiss back and it feels so nice, so amazing, so ever lasting. I hear a few people (Travis and Maya) say, "ewww!" and a few (Rydel) say, "Awww!" Finally Riker and I pull apart. We walk back down the isle arm in arm back to the building.

When we get inside i gasp, i hadn't seen it all set up. There is only one word to describe it: neon. I look around, the tables clothes are all different neons, and so are the chairs. The whole ceiling is covered with neon balloons ranging from green to yellow. The DJ station is an array of neon oranges, yellows, and red speakers and mixers and whatever else the DJ uses.

The dance floor is a checkered neon blue and green, and the wedding cake, well the wedding cake is something else. Stormie designed it and wouldn't let us see what it is. It's 7 layers each one a different color of the neon rainbow. Written on it is:

Congratulations Nova and Riker for your first wedding

Hopefully it's the last!