Chapter 81

*Nova's P.O.V* 

Pregnancy tests are fun, especially when they're posative, you know? Of course you don't, or maybe you do, i have no idea. Welp you've probably guessed by now, I'm preggers! Again... Oh well this time it was planned at least. 

Hmmmm i wonder how i'm going to tell Riker... Oh! I got it! It's genius! Okay maybe not genius but you get my gist. 

Now to prepare it... Or after i eat the last piece of cake in the fridge, yeah i'll do it after that. I'm hungry...

*Rikers P.O.V* 

I walk into the kitchen to see Nova literally stuffing her face with cake i didn't even know we had... 

"Were did you get that?" I ask. 

She jumps like 5 feets in the air and flips around to face me, "How long have you been there?" she asks. 

"Long enough to see you eat like a pig." I reply as i open the fridge to see if there's more of the cake she's eating. 

"Oh," I hear her reply. 

"Hey is there any more of that cake?" I ask already knowing the answer. 

"Nope." she replies her mouth full. 

"What! Give me some!" I cry whirling around. 

She immediately starts shoveling the cake into her mouth as i jump onto the table and slide across it on my stomach, "Share!" I cry grabbing her hand thats holding the fork and trying to put it in my mouth. 

"Never!" she cries back letting go of the fork and grabbing the plate sliding out from under my grasp and running to the other side of the table shoveling it into her mouth with her fingers. 

"Sharing is caring!" I cry crawling around on the table and towards her. 

She starts shoving it into her mouth faster, "Then I'm not caring!" she yells. 

I grab for the cake right as I hear, "Mommy? Daddy? ...What are you doing?" 

We both freeze and turn our heads to see Ryder standing there looking extremely bewildered. 

"Ummmm well... you see... i had cake... and Daddy over here just had to have some." Nova mutters still shoving cake in her mouth. 

"I want cake!" Ryder cries running towards Nova and grabbing the plate from her hand before running out of the room yelling Porters name. 

Slowly i look over at a surprised Nova before bursting out laughing, pretty soon she joins in and we're just laying on the table cracking up. 

Finally i wipe the tears from my eyes and see Nova doing the same.

"Welp I have something i need to prepare for, see yeah in a bit." Nova says kissing me on the cheek before bouncing out of the room, a grin on her face. 

I stare after her before shaking  my head and walking up the stairs and into Ryders room to see him sharing the cake with Porter. "You guys share better then Mommy." I say.

Ryder looks at me and nods grinning, "I know." I laugh and sit down on the floor. All of a sudden Porter appears out of no where and jumps on my back sending me toppling forward.

"Ahghghghghg!" he cries and he jumps up and down on my back. 

"Porter!" I groan as he continues jumping. 

Finally i groan and roll over pushing him off.

"Ahhhh! Monster!" Porter squeals getting up and running away. I jump up and run after him grabbing him around the waist and throwing him up in the air (my hands still around him). 

"The monster got you!" I exclaim as he squeals and laughs. 

I set him down and her runs back into the room to play with Ryder. 

*Ryland P.O.V* 

"And then we'll have this. Then this, oh we can have that there too!" Katie exclaim rushing around the living room looking at all the wedding stuff. 

I watch Katie and she looks back and forth between a bunch of colors and other things before her hands start shaking, "What if I choose wrong? What if i pick an ugly color and nobody likes it?" She asks looking at me her eyes wide, whole body shaking, breath quick and uneven. 

I watch as she slowly starts freaking out more and more before i finally step forward grab her arms and pull her towards me into a hug. I hold her against me tightly and she buries her face into my chest, "Hey hey, calm down okay? Don't freak out okay? Everyone will love the colors you choose okay? Just breath, in and out, okay? Can you do that?" 

Katie pulls away a bit and looks up at me and nods every so slightly, "Okay... sorry i just panicked."

I cup her face in my hands and kiss her nose, then her cheek, then finally her mouth. "It's okay." I murmur kissing her again. Katie nods and rests her head on my chest as i wrap my arms back around her.

"Are you calm now?" I ask. Katie nods slowly and i sit down on the couch and pull her onto my lap. I put my arms around her and she rests her head on my shoulder. 

"We're getting married in a few weeks, you shouldn't be so stressed out. Let someone else deal with this stuff okay? Right now come relax with me, okay? You need to calm down. So come cuddle with me okay?" 

I pick Katie up and carry her up the stairs with me so we can lay and cuddle in bed like we should have been hours ago. 

~~~~HEY GUYS! YOU ALL PROBABLY HATE ME DON'T YOU? JUST LEAVING YOU GUYS STRANDED? WELL DON'T HATE ME, OR DO, I WOULD PREFER YOU DON'T THOUGH! WELL I UPDATED! IT REALLY SHORT AND NOT VERY INFO FILLED BUT I'M STILL WORKING ON STUFF! I'VE BEEN BUSY BUSY BUSY! OKAY WELL COMMENTS AND VOTES ARE APPRECIATED BYEE!~~~~