Chapter 69 ( ;D )

"what? Why?" Riker asks confused. "Tuckers going to try and get Trevor." I say. Riker bolts for the stairs while I start grabbing stuff, keys, wallet, phone, baseball bat. Yes I'm taking a baseball bat, I don't trust Tucker in the slightest. Riker arrives at the bottom of the stairs with Ryder and Porter in his hands. I grab Porter from him to lighten the load and we rush for the car. "Mommy? We're we goin?" Ryder asks. "We're going to Uncle Rockys." I reply quickly as Riker and I quickly buckle them up in their seats.

Riker jumps into the drivers seat and I pull myself in through the already open window, Riker glances at me as be backs out of the driveway, "really?" I shrug, "It was quicker." Riker nods and we take off down the street, Riker driving maybe twice the speed of the limit, "Riker, dude! Slow down a bit you're driving like Ross!" Riker eases up the gas slightly and winces, "sorry, but that is my brother we're talking about. Tucker isn't weak you know." "yes I know, I experienced that first hand!" I snap. "Oh yeah." Riker mutters.

We pull up in front of Rockys house and I recognize Tuckers car, "shoot." I grumble as I jump out of the car. "stay here!" I order Riker as I run up the lawn and into the already open front door. I rush into the dining room and see Rocky standing in the doorway to the living room shielding Trevor and Grace from Tuckers who's standing on the other side of the room a smile on his face. "Well hello Nova, glad you could join this little get together. I was just here to claim what is rightly mine." "Trevor isn't yours Tucker, he never was and he never will be." I say coldly as I glare at him.

Tucker smiles, "actually I believe he is, until he's 18 at least. He's related to me by blood, he's basically mine." "he's not yours, you raped Tiffany, you lost your chance to get to know your son after that happened." I snarl. Tuckers smile quickly becomes more and more forced looking as I say this, he takes a step closer to me, "Listen here, I almost got you and if you keep pushing it I WILL get you. Don't push me bitch." My eyes go wide and soon i'm pulsing with anger, who does he think he is? Thinking he can just waltz in here and take his son, the son he basically forced someone into having!

I quickly step forward and punch him, right across the face, "You don't call me that and get away with it." I growl as Tucker stares at me half in pain and half in shock, I punch him again and whisper in his ear as he keels over, "ever." I back away and Rocky stares at me eyes wide, "Ok I hate to say this but that was REALLY HOT" I snort and look back at Tucker who's back on his feet. He walks towards me and slaps me, "And you don't punch me." he leers. He walks over to wear Rocky is shielding his kids and holds out his hand, "Give me Trevor, he's my kid." Rocky shakes his head, "No." "what did you say punk?" I snort and Tucker looks over at me, "did you just say punk?!" I choke out as I contain my laughter, "dude what year is this? The '80s?" Tucker glares at me before turning back to Rocky, "Give me the kid."

"why so you can beat him and not treat him how a kid is supposed to be treated? I don't think so." Tucker steps forward and punches Rocky in the stomach. Rocky lets out a groan but doesn't move, "you aren't taking my kid." "Oh so you think he's your kid? That's sweet, so sad he's not." Tucker says in a sickly sweet voice. "You know what, I don't care if he isn't actually related to me, but he IS MY KID!" Rocky growls. I shiver, the look in Rockys eyes is probably one of the scariest things I've ever seen! It's so ferocious and angry and just plain dangerous, i'm surprised Tucker hasn't recoiled.

Tucker lets out a little laugh but I can tell the way his body's positioned he's ready to bolt if Rocky tries to kill him, "that's so touching, to  bad I should legally be his guardian so, ahem, give him here!" "NO!" Rocky yells. Tucker punches Rocky again this time in the face, blood spurts from Rockys nose but he doesn't retaliate, Tucker punches him again and I call out, "what are you doing Rocky? Beat him up!" Rocky shakes his head and wipes the blood of his lips, "Not in front of Trevor and Grace." I sigh, Rocky, geez he doesn't want to be violent in front of his kids.