Chapter 70

Riker stomps into Rockys house his face red, he's fuming that's for sure. I jump up off the couch where Rocky, Liberty, and I have been talking. Turns out Libertys been babysitting every time Rocky had to go anywhere for the past year, anyway I jump up and try to calm Riker, "what's wrong?" I ask. "He only gets two months in jail." he snarls, "with what he did he should at least get a year!" I frown, "Tucker got 2 months in prison?" Riker nods and plops down on the couch, "Yeah." "so he's in prison right now?" "well as soon as his concussion heals." Riker says giving a pointed look in Libertys direction. She blushes, "sorry about that."

Riker laughs, "please, i'm not mad! I want to congratulate you on the great shot, high five!" Riker gives a high five and Liberty looks confused. "Tuckers had a past with us." I explain. Liberty nods, "I thought so." Riker finally seems to notice that there's someone he doesn't know in the room, "ok umm who exactly are you?" he asks. Liberty laughs, "I'm Liberty, the babysitter." Riker frowns, "you know you remind me of the babysitter in the movie, Adventures in Babysitting when the gangs are on the train and the babysitter and the kids are there to and one of the lead gang members tells her, 'don't f**k with the lords of hell' and she replies with, 'don't f**k with the babysitter." Riker finishes and we all stare at him blankly.

Finally Riker just shakes his head, "never mind." I laugh and Rocky nods, "You know I think I know what you're talking about." Riker rolls his eyes, "about time, we've only seen the movie 3,000 times." Liberty giggles and Rocky blushes. "So where are my kids?" Riker asks propping his feet up on the coffee table. Rocky pushes his feet off, "Nope," he says and Riker groans, "fine fine, but seriously where are my kids?" I puff my cheeks out and groan, "I ate them." Riker raises an eyebrow as I laugh, "ok ok i'm sorry, they're upstairs taking a nap with Grace. Trevors at a friends house, he got picked up a few minutes ago." Riker nods, "very well then, all seems in order." he says in a phony English accent.

I roll my eyes, "please be mature Riker, a real English accent sounds like this." I say before picking up my imaginary tea cup and sticking my pinkie out, "can I have a spot of tea and a scone gov'na?" Riker snorts and Rocky rolls his eyes, "come on we all know Aussie (A/N: SORRY IF I SPELLED THAT WRONG!) accents are the best, check it," Rocky clears his throat before saying, "good ay mate! Throw some shrimp on the Barbie and tune the didgeridoo." I laugh and this time Libertys the one to shake her head, "no no you know the best accent, valley girl style." "what's that?" Rocky and Riker ask in unison.

Liberty flings her hair over her shoulder, rests her hand on her hip, and puts a haughty look on her face, "can you like believe like what she was wearing? it was like so freaking hideous, like even my mom would like not wear that and like my mom has like no fashion sense at like all." she squeals. I burst out laughing because when I was in high school that's exactly how some people talked! Riker and Rocky stare dumbfounded at her as she laughs.

"So shall we do something? Say go bug the rest of your family?" I ask Rocky and Riker standing up. Riker gets up and puts an arm around me, "you realize they're your family to right?" I stop for a second, "oh yeah, well them lets go bug the family!" I cry pointing toward the door and running out it. I turn around and realize no one followed me. I poke my head back in the door and yell, "COME ON LETS GO! YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!" Slowly they walk out the door and I run over to Stormie and Marks house, I open the door and shriek, "RYDER, PORTER, AND GRACE ARE SLEEPING AT ROCKYS HOUSE CAN YOU WATCH THEM???" a yell comes back with, "SURE I'LL BE OVER THERE IN 5!" "GREAT WE'LL BE LEAVING RIGHT NOW SO THANKS!!" I then run back over to the others and usher them into my car.

I jump in the drivers seat and start the car, "where are we going?" Riker asks from the passenger seat. "To Hannah and Ross' house, we're going to put blue food coloring in their pool!" "why?" Rocky asks. "It'll temporarily turn their skin blue!" Rocky lets out a half laugh and snort thing and I laugh silently to myself. I drive down the street and Liberty asks, "who's Hannah and Ross?" I almost turns around and look at her but Riker pushes my head back to the road, "this is why I drive." he says calmly. I snort before calling out, "I thought Rocky told you stuff!?" "he does, just not that much." "Rocky explain!" I order as I pull into a shopping center, "what are we doing?" Riker asks.