Chapter 82

*Rydel's P.O.V*

"Ugh" I groan rolling over in bed. My hand flays out across the bed and comes to stop on something warm. Warm and human.

My eyes fly open and I bolt upright causing my head to spin and for a second I feel sick. I look besides me and see a half naked man laying in my bed fast asleep.

I slowly get out of the bed and wobble a little my head pounding, "Stupid hangover." I mumble and I walk over to the other side of the bed and look at the man in my bed.

Who is he? I have no recollection of last night. Is he one of my one night stands? No, I don't bring then home. I usually just use a room above the bar. If he's not a one night stand then who is he? and where'd his shirt go?

I stare at him until it's obvious he isn't waking up before stumbling down the stairs and into the kitchen too make myself some very strong coffee.

***

"Rydel? Where'd you go? Damn this house is big." I hear the stranger call as he slowly walks down the stairs and into the kitchen, "Oh there you are. How do you feel?"

I wince, "Stop talking so loud. It's hurting my head."

He makes a face, "Oh sorry."

"Who are you?" I ask looking at the mans gorgeous face. Snake bites, piercing blue eyes, and sexy sexy black emo hair.

"You don't remember me?"

"I don't remember anything about last night." I mumble taking a big drink of my coffee.

"You were pretty drunk. Okay well I'm Jacob. We met at the bar and I realized you were way to drunk and took you home."

"Where's your shirt?" I ask staring at Jacob. He does look somewhat familiar, I guess.

Jacob laughs, "Not really sure. It kind of disappeared last night."

"Why were you in my bed?" I ask wondering if I had gotten into this glorious mans pants.

"Oh, by the time I got you too your house you were practically asleep. I had helped you up and into your bed but then you told me that you wanted me to stay with you so I just got into the bed. Sorry if that was kind of weird but I didn't know what else to do."

Dang it. Oh well, next time. "Okay. Well thanks, I guess, you can leave now." I mumble not wanting to be rude but wanting to be able to get ready for my next bar night alone.

"Sorry. No can do. You're pregnant. You shouldn't be out partying and getting drunk. Last night I told you that I was going to stay with you until you sobered out."

My mouth drops open and I stare at Jacob, "Are you serious?"

Jacob nods and I take a wobbly step forward, "Get out. Get out get out get out! Get out of my house! You can't do that, you don't even know me. Just let me live my life. Get out!"

The yelling makes my head spin and I grab the table for balance as Jacob stares at me eyes wide.

"Get the fuck out of my house." I snarl pushing myself a few more steps towards him.

Jacobs steps back and I'm suddenly amazed that I had this in me. Usually I'm nice and sweet. What's happening to me? I'm turning into a monster, a murderer.

My hands drop to my stomach as I feel the slight bump where my baby is, what am I doing? look what I've done to it.

Weak, I drop into a chair hanging my head, "I'm sorry. Help me? Please?"

I look up and see Jacob walking towards me, "Of course I'll help Rydel. Come on let's go get dressed. Well you get dressed. I don't really have any clothes."

"I have some guy clothes you can use. They were my ex husbands," I swallow at the thought of Ratliff before going on, "He was pretty skinny they'll probably fit you."

Jacobs hesitates before nodding, "Okay. Thanks."

*Novas P.O.V*

"Okay Ryder come stand right here, Porter come stand next to him. Okay now when daddy comes and looks at you both I want you to hold up the shirt okay? Can you do that?"

Porter and Ryder nod and I clap my hands together, "Good."

Well I'm about to break the news to Riker. This is my plan. I've gotten three shirts one for Ryder, one for Porter, and one for the baby. Ryder's says 'Thing One', Porters says 'Thing Two', and the baby's says 'Thing Three'. Ryder and Porter are both wearing theirs and standing next to each other and Porter is holding the baby's shirt. When Riker walks in and looks at them Porter is going to hold up the third shirt and hopefully Riker will understand.

"RIKER!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

"WHAT?" he screams back from downstairs.

"COME HERE I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU" I reply.

A few minutes later Riker appears in the doorway, "Yes?" he asks before looking at Ryder and Porter, "What the?"

Just then Porter holds up the last shirt and Riker frowns, "Wait, that means..." he turns to me face lit up and I nod.

Riker grins as wide as he possibly can and pulls me into a hug, "This is amazing! Oh my god I Love You!"

He pulls me into a kiss and holds me tightly, "Oh this is amazing!"

I laugh and lay my head against his chest. I look over at Porter and Ryder and see them standing there silently.

I pull away from Riker for a moment and extend an arm to them, "Come here you guys." Grinning they run forward and join us in a hug.

*Ross' P.O.V*

"HANNAH! SABRINAAAA!" I scream walking through the house. Hmmm where can they be? We're playing hide and go seek and apparently they're a lot better at this game then I remember.

I walk into the kitchen and look around. Hmm is that a lumpy curtain or a little girl hiding behind the curtains? "Hmm where can they be?" I say out loud.

Immediately I hear stifled giggling like the kind a 4 year old can't help.

I walk over to the curtains and yank them back. Sabrina jumps out at me and screams, "Aghghgh! Did I scare you daddy? Did I?" She asks excitedly.

I put a hand over my heart in mock surprise and nod, "Yes you scared me."

Sabrina giggles before looking around, "Where's mommy?" She asks.

I shrug, "I haven't found her yet."

Sabrina grabs my hand and starts pulling me, "Let's go find her!"

She "drags" me through the whole house but Hannah is no where to be seen.

"Mommy! Ohhhh Mommy!" she calls, "Where are you!?"

Finally we walk into Hannah and I's room and see Hannah snuggled under then covers of our bed fast asleep.

"Aww she must have hid before falling asleep." I mumble.

Sabrina starts running forward getting ready to jump on Hannah. I snatch her up mid-run and she flies into the air.

Giggling she looks at me as I carry her out of the room, "Why'd you do that daddy?" She asks.

I set her down and shut the room door, "Let mommy sleep, she needs rest okay?"

Sabrina nods, "Okay. But you have to play with me now instead."

I laugh and nod, "Okay. What do we play first?"

"House! I'm the mommy and you're the baby." She exclaims.

I shake my head as I laugh, "Alright. House it is."

~~~~YES I REALIZE ITS EXTREMELY SHORT. ESPECIALLY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME WHICH I ALSO APOLOGIZE FOR BECAUSE THAT WAS A BIATCH MOVE OF ME. SORRYYYYYYY DONT HATE MEEEEEEEE!!!!!! BUT HEY. WHO'S READY FOR A WEDDING?!?!? YOU BETTER BE CUZ ITS THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! THEN I THINK IM FINALLY ENDING THIS BOOK.... SO EXPECT AT TOPS LIKE 10 MORE CHAPTERS. WOW. ITS FINALLY COMING TOO AN END. OKAY OKAY YOU GUYS ARE PROBABLY SICK OF ME TALKING SO COMMENT! VOTE! LOVE DONT HATE! UMMM YEAH THATS ABOUT IT. BYEEEEEEE~~~~