Chapter 28

Riker and I stand there in the center of the living room staring back at everyone who's staring at US. Finally Tiffany jumps up runs forward and pretty much tackles me. "i- i thought i would never see you again!" she mumbles afte she's gotten off of me.

After that we're swamped, every ones hugging us and saying how glad they are to see them, and i know i'm glad to see them to but really all i want to do is take a shower. "guys! can i go take a shower then we can talk ok?" they let me go and i rush to Tiffany and I's house.

I grab some clothes and head into the bathroom. The first 20 minutes of my shower i'm just standing under the hot water appreciating how amazing it feels. After that i hurry up and wash myself off, shave my pitts you know the usual.

I get dressed and head over to the Lynches house again to find that Rikers escaped to the bathroom as well and it turns out a lot has changed. For one Rydel and Ratliff have bought a house and moved in together, so have Rocky, and Tiffany, and Trevor, and Grace although its not a new house, it's the one i live in, or lived in. I think i got kicked out.

Rylands moved into Rydels room, and Ross and Hannah live in Rosses room. Hannahs parents moved and she didn't want to go with them because their new house is in like Florida or something. Katie is living with the Lynches for the next two months because she doesn't want to go back to her moms house in Colorado. So she's sharing a room with Ryland. I think that's everyone.

Once Riker gets cleaned up we all go into the kitchen where Stormie starts to stuff us full of food. Riker hair is pretty much brown now and he looks kinda weird. Riker sees me looking at his hair and runs a hand through it, "i'm gonna have to get it dyed again, maybe today." After that we don't have much time to relax we have to tell everyone exactly what happened and how stuff happened.

I conveniently left out my crazy dream from when i had fainted, because really they don't need to know that i almost went insane. After that Riker and I get kicked out of the house for some reason. "so what now?"  I ask him.

"can i go get my hair re-dyed, i don't feel the same with it brown." I laugh and we get in the van, "yeah you look really weird." "oh thanks." We start driving and I just stare out the window glad that i'm finally back in society. "Nova" "yeah?" "you want to go house hunting tomorrow?" "huh?" "I mean we are married, we need to move out and buy a house soon." "ok that sounds like fun." "what kind of house should we look for?" "how about a big house with lots of rooms in case anyone wants to visit, with a big backyard and a nice neighborhood." "pool?" "definitely!" "sounds good!"

I laugh and we arrive at the salon. "really you're going to a salon?" "what you get better service, and my hair smells good after i go here." I laugh as we walk inside. I sit down and start flipping through magazines while Riker gets his hair done. When he finishes he looks much more like his old self.

"there's the Riker i know and love." I say ruffling his hair like a little kid. "hey hey i just got it done stop it!" Riker protests trying to fix it. "haha nope." I laugh ruffling his hair then running off towards the van. "I will get you for that!" Riker yells running after me. I laugh, "you gotta catch me first!" I call older my shoulder.

Suddenly someone grabs my arm spinning me around, i get pinned against our van. I look up and see Rikers face inches from mine, our bodies pressed together. "gotcha." he murmurs. "well that didn't work." I grumble but i'm smiling. Riker looks at me, "you are beautiful you know that." I raise an eyebrow at him, "even after being stranded on an island for a week?" "even after that." Riker mutters resting his forehead against mine.

"we are in public you know that right?" I ask looking up at him. "why do you care?" Riker asks before pressing his lips to mine. I wrap my arms around his neck while he wraps his around my waist. We stand there kissing until someone yells, "GET A ROOM!" we pull away from each other and see some kid looking at us with his friends laughing behind him. "WE DON'T NEED TO SEE YOU GET SOME!"  he yells making his friends laugh harder.