Chapter 77

~Ross' P.O.V~

"Mommy! Can we get this shirt! Its so pretty!" Sabrina exclaims holding up a sleevless shirt that says: EAT, SLEEP, ROCK 

"Isn't this a kids store? Not a mini rockstar store?" Hannah asks and Sabrina gives her the puppy dog face. 

I laugh and pluck the shirt from Sabrinas hands, "You know i want this shirt myself." 

Sabrina laughs and grabs the shirt back, "Silly daddy, you won't fit in this shirt. This shirt is for me!" 

Hannah nods, "Yeah, besides i thought you were over this whole cross dressing thing?" 

I go red, "Whaaattttt, i never cross dressed!" 

Hannah nods, "I seem to recall you stole Rydels shirt once, I think Nova still has the picture actually, should i just ask her to get it out and show you?" 

I feel my face heat up even more and know my face is at least a crimson by now, "Fine, but that was only once!"

"Twice." 

"Three times!" 

"Four..." 

"We get it!" I cry causing Sabrina to burst into giggling fits as Hannah smirks and walks towards the cash register. 

I watch her walk and see Sabrina slip a hand into hers and i almost melt, Sabrina may not be my daughter but she's more my daughter then she is Louis-jerkface-Tomlinsons. Well she may be his doppleganger but whatever that means nothing.

Soon though i'm going to have one thats actually mine, i dunno if its a boy or girl yet but whatever it is i'll love it with all my heart and soul, just like i love Sabrina and Hannah. 

We leave the store and as we do Hannah turns and looks at the name, "Ohhh its called 'Mini Hot Topic'- wait, WHAT KIND OF STORE IS THAT!" Hannah exclaims as i burst out laughing. 

"Ross! You tricked me! You said this was Justice!" 

I raise an eyebrow, "How did you not notice? The place is decked out in black and its playing punk/metal music." 

Hannah scowls and stalks off, Sabrina looks from her to me with wide eyes, "Daddy is mommy okay?" she asks with a little frown. 

I laugh, "Yeah she's fine she's just jealous that you got such a cool shirt." Sabrinas face lights up and she laughs before running off after Hannah. 

I run after them as well, when i reach them i wrap my arms around Hannahs stomach feeling her baby bumpand hold her close to me, "You can't stay mad at me." I whisper in her ear. 

Hannah tries to withold a smile but fails and turns towards me, "Fine i give in, it's true. It's pretty dang hard to stay mad at someone as cute as you." 

I laugh and we kiss softly before hearing a gagging sound, we pull away and i rest my head on Hannahs shoulder and look down to see Sabrina fakethrowing up. I laugh and Hannah joins in, we slend the rest of the day shopping, laughing, and just being a happy family. I just wish the rest of my family felt like this. 

~Ratliffs' P.O.V~

Why am i running? Why didn't i get in my car? Why am i running down the street like a fool when i could have easily driven to where ever i'm heading? Wait, where am i heading? I've exited the neighborhood and am now running down  a busy sidewalk attracting odd glances. I slow to a walk and look around, where to? Hey theres a club, i need some relaxing. 

I quickly jaywalk the street getting honked at by quiet a few cars on the way before stumbling into the club. I ush through the dance floor as girls try to push themselves up against me but i ignore them, i don't need any more girls or anything at the moment.