Chapter 16

It's been 5 days, five long days, I'm weak and if sombody asked me to stand up and walk across the room i wouldn't be able to. All I have had to eat is 2 sips of water that Luke has been nice enough to spare, nothing of substance, what so ever. My stomach is empty and i just feel hollow.

My cheeks and arms are bruised from were Luke has hit me when i won't do what he wants. I think i've gone crazy, i've started talking to a spider that's building its web near me. The spider is really mean and tells me that I will never get out of here, i think he works for Luke.

BAM! The door bangs open making me jump then sink back against the wall when i see it's only Luke, again. "hey baby." He grins at me. I just look away from him since i'm not able to say (blame duck tape) what i really think of him. "So i was thinking, you're hot and well i don't know maybe we can have some fun." Luke continues.

My head whips around to stare at him and i can see that he's grinning. I shake my head back and forth but Luke just walks towards me grinning. He leans down and rips the duck tape off my mouth. I gasp and my mouth feels raw. I try to lick my lips to bring some feeling back into them but my mouth is dry, i have absolutely no spit what so ever.

"W- why a- are y- yo- you doi- doing th- this?" I ask raspily my throat burning as i try to talk. Luke smiles and cups my chin in his hand, "because i want to." he replies with a smirk. I pull my face away from his hand and he frowns, "now don't play like that, this will be fun. That's why i took the tape off, so i can hear your moans."

I suddenly feel like vomiting because of what he said, but i can't there's nothing left in my stomach to come up. "no." I rasp, i try to clear my throat but just succeed in making my throat burn even worse. "yes." Luke hisses. He leans forward and crashes his lips against mine making me gag. I pull away from him, "I said no!" I mumble trying to make my voice louder, it doesn't work.

Luke pulls my to him and kisses me again, "what fun we will have." he hisses in my ear. I am so going to buy a voodoo doll for Hannah one of these days! This is basically her fault! I pull away from him again and an idea strikes me.

"wouldn't it be more *gag* fun if you untied me." I whisper. Luke smiles, "that's the spirit babe." ew! Luke undoes my hands and feet and i rub my wrists trying to get them to stop hurting. I turn back to Luke and stand shakily on my feet. I feel like I'm about to collapse but i hold strong. I walk over to Luke who has his arms outstretched to grab me.

I bring on of my hands up and as hard as i can bring it swinging down and crack my elbow against Lukes head. Luke falls backwards and I think he's knocked out. The way I hit him hurts like hell and i think i broke my elbow but I'm not about to assess that here.

I turn and run (as fast as I can anyway) up the stairs and into Lukes living room. I stand blinking in the light for a moment then run into the kitchen and spot something that makes me almost cry out in joy. He has a land line! Like on were you put it into a stand and there is an actual voice-mail machine.

I run over to it and dial 911. "911 how can i help you?" a ladies voice asks. I put the phone down real quick and walk over to the sink and stick my head under the faucet. After i guzzle some water I run back to the phone were the lady is still asking, "hello? Hello?" "help me please, my friends ex has kidnapped me and i'm locked in some sort of under ground bunker." I say into the phone, the water helping my voice.

"This isn't a joke right?" The lady asks. "WHY WOULD THIS BE A JOKE! I'M SCARED OUT OF MY MIND!!" I scream into the phone. Suddenly i hear someone walking up the bunker stairs. "please hurry, i just escaped and he's coming!" The lady gasps like she finally realizes it's true, "whats the address?" she asks.

Suddenly i hear a voice behind me, "having fun?" I gasp and turn to see Luke standing there looking EXTREMELY ANGRY. "help." I whisper into the phone as Luke throws me over his shoulder and hangs up the phone. "you will pay for that." He growls. I would fight him but honestly i don't have any more energy, at all.

I lay limply on his shoulder and hope the cops somehow trace the phone call. Instead of walking back down into the bunker Luke walks upstairs and throws me into a closet. My head cracks against the back and i blink away stars. "Looks like i have to watch you 24/7" Luke growls.

He walks over to his dresser and walks back with some duck tape, "wait!" I cry. Luke pauses for a second, "what?" "can you use something besides duck tape, it hurts." I whimper rubbing my wrists and looking down at the angry red marks around my ankles.

Luke smiles, "nope." He grabs one of my hands and pulls me to my feet. He puts my arms above my head and duck tapes them there. Then he takes my feet and duck tapes so they are spread shoulder length apart. He then tapes my mouth shut again.

I'm practically hanging from the wall and I let myself go limp because i honestly don't have that kind of strength to stand. Luke grins, "this'll be fun." He sneers. His hands run down my body making me shiver in disgust. He plays with my shirt before pulling it up and behind my head (not all the way off because my hands are duck taped together) he looks me up and down for a few seconds before reaching behind me and snapping my bra off.

This cannot be happening! Please just let this be a dream, please. I'm so exposed, and so afraid, why? because i'm still a virgin, there i said it! and i don't want him to take that from me. Luke runs his hands over my exposed body and i shudder, please no.

He gives me a sideways smile when he sees the horror in my eyes and reaches for the button of my pants. I try to wriggle sideways make it hard for him to reach but it doesn't work my pants are unbuckled and pulled down. Luke smiles at me and reaches down about to pull his own pants down when suddenly there's a giant crash from downstairs Luke jumps and looks around worriedly.

Finally he slams the closet door shut leaving me in the dark pretty much naked. I hear a speaker from outside and i want to jump around with relief but i can't, i'm still taped up. "THIS IS THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY POLICE, PLEASE EXIT THE HOUSE WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!" I hear people walking around the house and finally realize that i said i was in a bunker not a closet so i start squirming around banging against the wall trying to make as much noise as possible.

Then the closet door is yanked open flooding it with light. I squint and make out a lady in a police suit. When she sees me she gasps, says something into her walkie talkie, and unties me. The first thing I do is put my clothes back on because i'm not exactly comfortable with people seeing me like.....that.

I finish dressing and look at the lady, "thanks." I whisper my voice not strong enough to make anymore noise then that. The lady smiles and hands me a water bottle that she got from, well i don't know were she got it. I guzzle it thankfully and she hands me a few granola bars, i chow those and i feel some strength return to me.

"whats your name sweetie?" the lady asks. "Nova, Nova Smith." I tell her and she says something else into her walkie talkie. Static crackles over something and someone says something i can't understand, she does though and leads me out of the house.

I squint as the light hits me and i see Luke in hand cuffs, and police cars EVERYWHERE! The police have roped off the house with caution tape and there's paramedics, and a bunch of other stuff. The lady leads me over to the ambulance were some guy hooks me up to an IV and starts handing my food and water which i gulp great fully.

After maybe five minutes of this i finally feel strong(ish) then i hear a yell, "NOVA!" my head whips around and i see someone ducking the caution tape and dodging cops. "RIKER!" I scream, i jump up yank the IV from my arm and take off across the grass as fast as my feet will take me (which isn't really that fast) then i'm wrapped up in his arms.

I wrap my arms around him and he does the same. We just stand there taking each other in, it's Riker, his muscles, his arms, his scent, his clothes, everything about him is familiar and it's so comforting compared to all this strange stuff. "I thought they would never find you." Riker finally mutter. I don't reply just wrap my arms tighter around him. "I will never let you go, ever again." Riker mumbles.

~~~~HII OK SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?? PRETTY GOOD HUH?? HAHAHA NO? OK OK FINE! WELL YEAH SO BYE!~~~~