Chapter 2

Edited

''''''

I woke up in a large dark room. It was dark since the curtains were closed. I was lying in a what looked like a king sized bed. What was i doing here? The room didn't look like mine. My bed was queen sized , my walls were a light cream lilac color. 

The events from the night came rushing back.  No it couldn't be, i cannot be cursed. How could i kill someone? how could i kill my whole pack. My pack. What has happened. 

Please tell me this isn't true. Please tell me this is all a dream, that i will wake up and find myself at home. I'll see everyone happy, i'll se everyone alive. They will be outside , laughing, enjoying the sun. Me and Blake will be playing with Fiona, and mom and dad will watch us and laugh. 

We will cause so much trouble, then run away from the elders. They are alive. This is all a lie, They are not dead. I didn't kill anyone. I didn't destroy my...home.

I buried my head in the pillows and cried. I cried until i had no more tears. Why did this happen to me? what was my fault. 

I wanted to scream, i wanted this to end. I want all of this to be gone. Why Moon Goddess? why are you punishing me, what have i done?. Is this all because i have been so selfish? is it because i thought of myself so high? Please forgive me! please, i won't do it anymore.  I will never think about looking again. I don't need the look's please just give them back! bring them back!. 

"She has already taken it, look in the mirror "Scar my wolf said.I  weakly got up and walked towards the stairs. I opened the door but stopped when i heard several male voices speaking.

"She is the one Colton, I saw it with my own eye's '' said the first voice.

"Charlie you are still a child, this may be another one of your jokes!" another voice answered angrily. " I am not a child! i am already 16 , and this is not a joke!"

I heard some muttering before the third voice spoke. " Charlie we believe you, it's just, it is not so good if it's true, the girl is  dangerous." " I wish Alpha Jacob was alive, he would know what to do" the guy who i guessed was Charlie said.

So their Alpha was dead? " We all wish he was alive " muttered someone. " How does the girl look? like, was she beautiful as it was said?'

"She indeed was very beautiful, long blond hair, sea blue eyes" Charlie muttered. What did he mean was?

"What do you mean was? so the curse was true she turned into a monster?" .

"No not a monster, but she..changed. She isn't ugly far from it" I silently moved  my hand towards my face. What has happened to me? I took a step back and bumped into a box. The box fell causing the man to look at me.

The majority of them gasped when they saw me. I touched my face my eyes watering. Why were they acting like this? 

"W..what...'' i cleared my throat, my voice coming out raspy" what am i doing here?" The second i spoke all of them bowed to me in respect. What are they doing? bowing to me? a rouge...bowing was a sign of great respect, we bow only if the person is very respected, and a higher rank possibly an Alpha.

"Mis..um we have found you when you were shifting, you passed out so we brought you here'' the eldest of them spoke. 

''W..what did you mean , when you said i've changed" i asked slowly. They all were silent. 

''I want to see myself" i whispered. They looked at each other with sad faces and nodded at me. Charlie led me toward's a door. " I'll wait here" he said slowly. 

I slowly opened the door and finally looked up.

I stood in complete silence. I looked at 'myself'. The word myself felt foreign coming out of my lips. I didn't look like myself. The prophesy  didn't lie saying i'll be one whom no one can love. I slowly moved my hand's towards my face. I felt disgusted.

My once blond hair was now pitch black. My tanned skin was pale as moon. My once perfect  face looked sick, torn out. I guess the week of not closing an eye did it's work. My blue eye's weren't so blue anymore instead they were red as blood. I dried the tears of my eye's. No more crying, no more weakness. 

I cannot have weaknesses. They will be used against me. That was the day i knew the innocent little girl was gone.