Chapter 77

I drowned the almost empty bottle in my hands and threw it across the room making it shatter into hundreds of little parts. Just like my black heart did I thought.

I couldn't help the humorless chuckle that escaped my lips. My life has gone to waste. Nothing made sense to me anymore. All I cared about was destroying the wolves behind this.

I didn't care about the way I looked. It didn't matter to me whether I scared everyone I care about away. I would murder anyone on my way. I would make them pay. I would make them struggle. All of them.

It was only after I heard a startled shriek that I realized I wasn't alone. A maid was in my room. My eyes flashed red as I hissed at her.

"I thought I was clear when I said I don't want anyone to bother me!" I snapped at the poor girl. She started shaking in fear as in afraid I'd kill her.

"M-Mis...it has been....t-three days since you have eaten anything. We..I thought that...you should at least it something. Please...Alpha eat something" She begged as her hands trembled.

Three days? It has been three days since I was here? How did the time fly so quickly?

"Leave" I said immediately. I tried to be as polite as my current state would let me be, but I failed miserably.

"B-But Alpha you haven't eaten anything for the past three days."  She stated in fear. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down before I ripped her head off her shoulders.

I didn't want anyone caring about me. I didn't want anyone to worry about me. I was fine my myself. Why couldn't they understand that? Why couldn't they just leave me alone?.

"Any news from him?" I ignored her. The look of fear was replaced with a look of utter horror. That explained it. No news from my mate.

"No Mis." She said lowly. I have been doing everything in my power on order to find Acehad worked. I have organized houndreds of search groups to wonder all around the territorys. I have done everything.

Or have I really done everything in my power? Have I really reached the limit? The answer was no and I knew it. I could so something that would help me find him. But I knew the consequences of my actions if I do it.

What was happening to me? I was falling apart the moment when I was needed the most! I was supposed to fucking find my mate. And what the hell am I doing?  Drowning my sorrows in alcohol? I had to get together right now!

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I was done playing games. I wasn't The Cursed Alpha for nothing. I would show them what I was capable of. I opened my eyes with a deadly feeling inside of me.

I took one last look at the young girl and left the room. Something clicked inside of me. I was done being nice.

"What news do we have?" I asked the second I set foot inside the meeting room. Everyone gasped at my presence. They haven't seen me for the past five days. Charlie's eyes widened in shock when he saw me.

"Oh God Valentina you look horrible!" Sasha was beside me in a second. She must be referring to my pale white skin and bloodshot eyes. Didn't she understand that looking good wasn't even in the least of my worries.

"Have you found any traces?Anything that could lead to where he is?"  I questioned completely waving her off.

"Alpha...we are trying our best" Ashton said his voice trembling. Why the hell was everyone staring at me like I was gonna fall dead?

"Are we all just gonna ignore the fact that she is sick?" Sasha voiced angrily. What the fuck was wrong with them. I was completely fine!

"Sasha calm down" Charlie finally talked.

"Val please sit down" He begged me.

"Sit down? Are you all idiots? Have you all completely lost your minds? ACE IS GONE!" I growled in anger.

"Please Val. Please don't stress yourself" She begged her eyes watering.

"Why are you all staring at me as if I am gonna die In a second?" I exclaimed.

"Look at yourself in the mirror please" Charlie said softly. The tone he used with me somehow made me listen to him. I walked towards the mirror accompanied by Sasha and Charlie.

I know understood the reason they looked at me this way. My skin was pale as papaer. My eyes bloodshot with black bags under it. My body tired and torn out to the point where I could almost see my ribcage.

This reminded me of the first time I saw myself. I was disgusted and afraid. But this time I simply didn't care. It didn't bother me that I looked like death itself. I chuckled lightly.

"I am declaring war." I said simply.

"I will find my mate even if it costs people their lifes. Leave a rose on every single known rouge territory." I said immediately.

"Rouge? How do you know they are rouges?" Charlie hesitantly asked me.

"The way they act. It definitely isn't a pack. I know every single pack leader and I know their technics. These wolves know me from somewhere else. They know me from before and they need me dead."  I stated.

"How do you expect them to find out about this?" Sasha questioned.

"They definitely have someone here. Someone who watches me carefully. They will know ab-" I got cutt off when the familiar pain went through my whole body.

"Val are you okay?" Sasha questioned worriedly. I took a deep breath. My pains couldn't be back. There was no way in hell.

"Yes, I'm fine" I lied.

"But..you seem like you are in pain. Please sit down" Charlie muttered.

"I said I'm fine!" I growled out in anger.

"I just need fresh air." I said before leaving the room. I ran outside with my breath caught in my throat. I was gonna vomit.

I have been feeling like crap for the past week and nothing helped me. I thought it was time to finally acknowledge the fact that I was sick.

I silently walked towards the trees and sat on the ground. I took deep breaths trying to calm myself down. My stomach has been hurting so bad. I felt like I was indeed dying.

The pain spread all over again causing me to cry out on pain. I was so-

My thoughts have been stopped the second I smelt an unfamiliar scent on my territory. But I was too late. I felt the cold needle press against my skin. I instinctively brought my hands towards my neck which had been injected a second ago.

I felt my body burn as I realised I have been injected with silver. Panic settled inside of me. I was going to die without finding my mate. I turned back ready to fight my way off when everything got blurry.

I gasped in shock as I felt my body giving up on me. I couldn't control my movements. I fell down hitting the hard ground whilst being unable to move.

The last thing I saw was a siluette of a man. And then....Nothing.