Chapter 91

Valentina's outfit.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I slowly put the dagger down. My heart was pumping in my chest. My veins started to burn under my skin. I was feeling sicker than I should be.

"Give me something to wear" I said ignoring the pain. Alexandra stared at my shivering body and nodded her head.

"Why are your clothes torn?" She asked me. I had to lean on the wall not to loose my balance. I took a deep breath and talked.

"I tore them. I had to make sure they couldn't follow my scent" She nodded her head in understanding. She turned around and walked towards the big wardrobe in the corner.

I closed my eyes as the pain in my bones started to get stronger. I tried to do a quick self analys. My immune system has weakened. I most likely had fever. The pain in my body and bones was increaseing. This could be anything. A blood infection. A virus.

"Here. I found some clothes that are too small for me." Alexandra spoke. I opened my eyes and took the pile of clothes. I started to remove the remaining peaces of my clothes and felt disguested. My ankles were completely torn and the bullet wound in my leg had severe brusing. I didn't remove the bullet yet. I flinched as I put on the black jeans. The top was much too short for my liking but I didn't care. My stomach was too thin. I didn't look healthy. I put on the combat boots and stared at Alexandra.

She was looking at me with tears in her eyes. I clenched my fists. I didn't need anyone feeling sorry for me. Anyone.

"You are so thin" She muttered.

"I have always been thin" I shrugged it off.

"No, you are too thin, Valentina. It looks like you have been starving" She exclaimed. My mind went to the past. Since we fought with Ace I haven't eaten anything properly. After he was taken food wasn't even in my system. And in here...I don't even remember myself eating anything.

"Who said I wasn't? Thanks to your lovely mate" I muttered the last part. She said nothing.

"Do you want to eat anything? Or drink?" She asked me hopefully.

"No, we don't have time for that bullshit." I exclaimed harshly. She shook her head in dissapointement. She took my hand hesitantly and dragged me towards the full lenghth mirror.

I looked at the girl in the mirror. I couldn't believe it was me. My face was paler than ever. Almost like paper. The hair that had turned brown was once more black as night. It cascaded down my back and stopped over my hips. My stomach was too flat for my liking. I looked unhealthy. But it was simple I didn't care.

"I look great" I said

"Now, lets get moving" I continued before she could say something else about my unhealthy weight.