Chapter 64

The following morning Ace didn't show up at breakfast. I felt as though something happened. I asked the boy's if anything happened but all they said was" He needs some time Val". Needs time for what? As far as i remember we didn't have a fight. Nor did i do anything horrible. 

He didn't show up at lunch either which made me worry. I went into his room, but he wasn't there. What the hell was happening there? I do not understand where was he.  Was he with someone? No. I had to stop thinking this way. I already thought about him not loving me enough, i wouldn't think he's cheating on me. No i had to have some trust in him. But where could he be?. 

Rest of the day passed dull for me. It wasn't dull because we didn't have anything fun to do, it was because Ace wasn't here. 

I had waken up with a massive headache, and the feeling of weakness. I felt empty, sad, alone. I didn't feel too good. All day i felt light headed, if not for Sasha's and Lucy's help i would have fallen a good 3 time's. I felt weaker and weaker as the evening came. Where was Ace? why didn't he come see me, was he avoiding me?

I was inside of the bathroom in some fancy restaurant. I didn't want to come but the girls made me. I washed my face with cold water. What is going on with me. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw two of me standing there. I once again washed my face with cold water.

I heard someone knock on the door, but i couldn't open it. I looked at myself again. Why wasn't Ace here? What did i do? I cried silently. Why does everything go so bad for me. What has been my fault, what?.

I heard the door burst open, and Blake ,Charlie , Sasha and Lucy ran in looking petrified. " Valentina!"Blake gasped running toward's me. "What happened, are you okay?" Charlie exclaimed worriedly. I looked at them confused. "Wha..What?" i asked.

"Val you have been here for the past 40 minutes."Blake said. " I came to check on you, but you didn't open up, so then i got worried and called Sasha" Lucy said. " We didn't want the guy's to worry so we tried opening the door ourselves, we even called you, but no answer" Sasha said. " So after they were gone for too long , we started wondering what's wrong" Charlie continued.

Forty minutes? I didn't realise , i thought i have been here only for a couple of minutes. I looked at all of them then realised this was a women's bathroom.

"Guy's this is a.." I took a deep breath, when i felt like burning" a..girl's bathroom" i gasped out. The guy's looked at me with great worry. "Val what hurt's?" Charlie asked ignoring my remark.  I took a deep breath and spoke" I feel like i'm burning, i can't breathe properly".

As i said that i felt like fainting, my hand slipped of the counter and i was about to fall if Charlie didn't catch me on time. He picked me up bridal style and started carrying me outside with everyone following behind us. The cold night air was a big relief for me. I felt to weak. 

I held into Charlie, not letting go of his shirt. "Thank's Chip" I smiled weakly using our nickname. The hurt expression on his face turned happier " No need Tin-TIn" he whispered.  Rest of the guy's breathed in relief as i smiled. "I am felling...better" i said slowly" You can let me down already". But Charlie shoke his head" You are still weak, if i let you down you'll fall" he said pointing toward's my hand which was still  tightly clutching his shirt. 

"Oh" was all i said. I breathed in the fresh air, and indeed felt a little better. " Guys i just wanted to tell you i am really sorry for this, i didn't mean to ruin it for you" i said quietly. "Charlie waved his head in disagreement. " Val you are my sister! i am supposed to take care of you!" Blake exclaimed. " You are my best friend, my sister too, you will never ruin it for us" Sasha mumbled. " Val even though i know you just for a while, you have became a best friend to me, i have grown to care for you, plus you are my mate's sister, of course we care for you!" Lucy added. 

"We love you" Charlie said lastly. At that my heart sank. " Where is Ace?" I asked quietly. " Charlie's eyes widened" Tin-Tin , Ace was upset...i don't think he really want's to talk with you now" he whispered avoiding my eye. Upset...not ready to talk? what did he mean not talk. " Wha..what do you mean upset? i..i haven't done anything, i..why doesn't he want to talk with me?" i exclaimed my heart beating ten time's faster. 

"Sis...please calm down, it's not good for your health" Blake tried to calm me. "My health? I..What does my health have to do with this! I..I don't care about it! What do you mean?" I gasped. "Val he....he said that he doesn't want to talk with you..." Charlie whispered.

He doesn't want to talk with me? I..What have i done? what does this even mean. He doesn't want to talk with me. He doesn't want to see me. I felt so miserable, so horrible. I was sick all the time, and being taken care of. I didn't want anyone to babysit me, to take care of me all the time. And the only person i was ready to let do anything, doesn't care. I felt my head burn so bad, i thought my scull was set on fire. The air in my lung's was gone and i struggled for air. 

I gasped out  in pain. Every breath was painful. I didn't want to breath. "Val? Val breath oh God!" I heard Blake gasp. My vision was getting blurry. Black dots clouded my vision.

"Put her down" I heard someone growl angrily. That voice made me alert. " What have you done with her?" I felt being pushed of Charlie, as he got pushed around too. " Me? it was because of you!" I heard Charlie yell angrily. 

"Because of me? i.." He got cut of when Sasha screamed" You idiot's she can't breathe here and you are fighting, do something!". " They told her you didn't want to speak with her" Lucy added. I gasped for air once again. I felt sparks erupt all over my body. " Breathe" I heard his voice beg. No he didn't care, i wouldn't. " W..Why w..would i?" i managed to gasp out.

 I felt being picked up. He carried me in his arm's. " Because i cannot live without you" I heard him answer immediately. I took a deep breath.And with that my eye's rolled back.