Chapter 58

World Tour part 3.....Hawaii.

.............. .............. ...............

Valentina's Pov.

''I still can't believe you guy's woke us up like that!'' Grumbled Ace.

''Yeah it's not fair!'' Blake pouted like a little kid.

''Ohh his so cute!'' Lucy said pinching Blake's chick's.

Charlie just glared at us, which made us laugh even more. So  the deal is that we scared the guys a bit.....by a bit a mean a lot. So we took this hilarious picture of them while sleeping, then  me and Lucy hid, so Sasha woke the guy's up by saying that me and Lucy are gone, and the last time she saw us was when, we were drinking in the shot booth. And since they didn't remember what happened at first, and but judging by Sasha's prison outfit, they freaked out, and ran outside in their underwear. And i mean Only Blake was in his underwear, while Charlie and Ace were in normal clothes.

So let's just say, we ended up, cracking up which caused them to understand that nothing happened. So after me and Lucy kissing our mate's to forgive us, they relaxed a bit, but Charlie is still grumpy.

So after that the boy's told us that we are getting late, since the jet is already waiting for us, so we had to pack quickly and run. So currently we were on the plane. So the we are here for an hour, but The guys said that we still have 5 hour's to go. So we are very interested in where are we going.

''Hey guy's by the way do you remember anything we did yesterday?'' Sasha suddenly asked.

The guys looked at each other and started laughing. What? why are they laughing? what the hell did we do? I looked at the girl's and they both had the same confused face as me.

''What's so funny?'' i asked Ace.

He tried to contain his laughter, but failed miserably, so i sadly pouted. Seeing that his eyes quickly softened, he elbowed the guy's glaring for them to stop. They looked at me and i glared.

''So do tell!'' Sasha exclaimed.

''Well I remember how you Val started dancing with some guy, so Ace got pissed and pulled him by his collar ready to start a fight, when Ace found out that the guy was more interested in him, than Val''Charlie explained.

We bursted out laughing, all expect Ace who was pouting sadly.

''A..And then he started to chase Ace and he was all  like ''Tiger where are you going'' and roaring and stuff'' Blake continued to explain which made us laugh even more, and Ace to glare more.

I quickly jolted from my seat, and sat on Ace's lap, which made his eyes widen. I smiled happily and crashed my lip's on his. The kiss was sweet and gentle, we took our sweet time, as i felt his soft lips moving in sync with mine. He pulled me closer while i played with his hair. I felt firework's and spark's all over my body as he deepened the kiss.

There was nothing else here, no one but Ace and me. And on moments like this i feel how much he means to me, how important he is for me.....

All my thoughts got cut when i heard a click of a camera.

''Awww there so cute!'' i heard Sasha yell.

''So adorable'' Lucy yelled to.

''Get a freaking room!'' Charlie snapped.

''Dude don't do anything with my sister, it's gross'' Blake mumbled.

Omg i totally forgot about them, this is so annoying. I felt my cheeks go red, as i hid my face in Ace's chest.

Everyone laughed while blushed even more, Ace's grip tightened around my waist as he growled at them to stop.

.....

So like that we spent another 5 hours, chatting, laughing, and telling what we eremeber from yesterday, when the pilot announced where we are.

''Dear passenger's our plane is ready to land, please fasten your seat belt's, and get ready because we are in Hawaii''