Chapter 53

Hey guys! sorry for not updating for long. Please check out my best friend's book's crazynerdgirl123 She helped me out a lot, and i can't thank her enough. She has awesome book's so just check it out

And now in to the chapter!!!

 .......................................................

'''Me to baby'' i whispered breathlessly.

Suddenly another wave of  headache hit me.

''What's wrong?'' Ace questioned concern written on his face.

''Nothing i'm fine'' i answered back.

He shook his head, picking me up from the table and carrying me to my bed bridal style. He gently put me down as if i'm some sort of glass doll, not to brake me. He put the cover's on me, ad went to sit down on the chair next to me.

But i stopped him, patting on the empty space on my bed, motioning him lo lay down next to me. He smiled and came, gently laying down next to me. I felt him put his strong arm under my shoulder's hugging me, and i snuggled close to him, putting my head on his hard as rock chest.

''Don't you ever do that again!'' i heard him say.

''Do what?'' i asked confused, thinking he didn't want me to hug him that way.

''Don't ever try something like that again! i almost lost you'' he growled angrily, as i could feel his chest vibrate.

I understood what he meant, and fell horrible for putting him threw this. I didn't want to hurt him, i wanted him to be happy, not crying over me.

''I'm so sorry'' i whispered.

He shook his head trying to control himself.

''Your'e angry at me'' i said matter of factly.

''I am angry, but i'm angry more at myself than you, i'm angry that i took you to this point, that i did all that sh*t to you, that i said all that bullsh*t about you. I'm angry that i didn't break that door earlier and stop you, that i made you to try and kill yourself'' he growled.

I shook my head angrily, i didn't want him to blame himself, it was my mistake not his. Of course some of his action's took me to that point, but it was never his fault. I should have never even tried killing myself, then he wouldn't be in this situation. I should've talked to him instead of getting high, and almost killing myself.

''Don't blame yourself, it was not your fault'' i said.

''But it was!'' He demanded.

''No it was my fault, if i didn't get high that day again, you wouldn't get angry. It was my mistake not your's'' i answered.

''But''''

''No but's, okay tell me what exactly happened? what did i miss?''i questioned cutting him of.

''Well we found you, passed out on the floor in your own pool of blood'' he growled.'' I almost had a heart attack, when i saw you like that. I carried you to the hospital, when they saw they  quickly rushed   you to the surgery room.'' he explained.

''They wouldn't let us in, but we made them. They started the surgery since it was getting hard for you to breath, couple of minute's after the surgery your'e....'' he stopped as if he couldn't continue anymore.

''Hey hey it's okay'' i whispered hugging him tighter.

He took a deep breath and continued.

''Your'e....your'e heart gave up'' he growled.