Chapter 79

"You are a failure to your parents!" Her voice rang making me shake my head in anger. She didn't know anything about me!

"How can The Alpha and Luna ever be proud of someone like you?"

"Stop. Please just stop!" I begged. Why did she have to get me angry? Why did she always have to do this to me?

"Why? Are you afraid because your protectors aren't here? Because you can't confidently step over us and get away with it?"

"Goddamnit stop before I do something I regret!" I exclaimed in anger. I no longer could tolerate this behavior towards me. I couldn't control myself. I had a bad feeling about this day. A very bad feeling.

"Just stop!" I cried out. Why couldn't she just leave me alone? She had everything a girl could ask for! Everything. She was beautiful, smart and had everyone loved up for her yet she chose to make my life hell.

"Something you regret?" She laughed.

"You can't do anything. What are you gonna do? Kill me?" She laughed at my face.

This wasn't reality. I have to wake up. This isn't reality. This is not happening.

She yanked my hair and pushed me making me fall on the hard ground.

"You are worthless!" She spat at me.

I don't know what I did next. I don't remember what was happening. All I remember was the voices in my hand commanding me to do things. I heard screams. I saw faces of horrified people begging me to stop.

"Please stop! Please.." They screamed in agony causing me to laugh.

"Stop? Why would I?" My voice echoed through out the whole forest. I  was enjoying this. I enjoyed seeing all of them beg me for mercy. I enjoyed seeing her beg me.

I laughed even more this time. The rest was a blur for me. I remember coming to my senses after noticing the putrid smell of burned flesh.

Fire

Fire was all I could see. I looked everywhere but all I could see were flames and body's of wolves I recognized.

"Are you enjoying a little reminder of your past?"  The man's voice rang beside my ears. I was back to reality. He laughed sending shivers down my spine. He raised my chin with his fingers and made me look at the cell.

There was fire in the room. Fire in front of me. I saw bodies. Piles of dead bodies in front of me. I shook my head In terror and closed my eyes.

No, no. This wasn't real. It wasn't happening. This was all hallucinations caused by the drugs he injected me with. I was hallucinating.

"What do you see Alpha?" He questioned me. I shut my eyes tighter this time. I had to be strong. I had to stay alive in order to save my mate.

A sudden wave of pain hit my face causing me to open my eyes. He had slapped me. Anger boiled inside of me. I was going to burst soon.

"ANSWER ME!" He screamed at me causing me to get even angrier now. How dare he even raise his voice at me? I was an Alpha!

"Val please hold on sweetie." Scar murmured softly.

I spat at his face. He was no one. He had no right to disrespect me.

"Touch me again, I dare you" I rasped out.

He was quick to take out the gun from his pocket. Without a second thought he shot me in the leg. The unexplainable amount of pain I felt was enough to drive me crazy but I held back the sob. Silver. He shot me with silver. The dosage he used on me was enough to make a full grown wolf pass out. But not me. I wouldn't close an eye.

"You think that can stop me? You think you can win this?" Iauged at him.

"I already won" He growled out.

"You think your strong because you hurt me? You have tied me down with silver chains which make it impossible for me to move. You have been torturing me for all this time whilst I cannot even answer back. That doesn't make you a winner. It only proves how much of a coward you are. You are nothing but a weak, pathetic excuse of a man!"

"How dare you question my power?!" He took a fistful of my hair and pulled it around making me scream.

"This just proves my point. You are weak! Fight me like a man! Let me go and we will see who's stronger!" I laughed at him.

He let my hair go making me take a deep relived breath.

"I'm done with you for now" He muttered before slamming the door.

I growled at his retiring back.

"Yeah, go on leave! That's all you can do coward!" I screamed at him.

And again I was alone In this dark cell. I had nothing to see or nothing to do. The amount of pain I felt all over my body was enough to drive me crazy but I wouldn't give up. I had to stay strong. I was better than this.

I would stay alive. I was sure of it. The question was would I stay sane? Would I still be sane after all of this. After being tortured for God knows how long.

Where are you guys?

Where are you Ace?..."