Chapter 97(Joke)

PLEASE READ AT THE END. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. JUST READ THE DAMN END AFTER YOUR DONE. 
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}

The horrible sound of crying was what woke me up. I felt as though my head was exploding. I looked around myself. I was on my bed. Alone. But the cries weren't coming from my room. I took a deep breath as I sat up and rubbed my head. I got up.

The cries seemed to stop as I heard his voice. He had it under control. With a small smile, I changed my direction as I walked towards another room. I opened the door and checked on my little boy. His dark hair was sprawled all over the bed as he slept soundlessly. 

He reminded me so much of his father. He was almost a copy of him. I walked towards him as I covered his sleeping form with a blanket and kissed his forehead. I sat on the floor and found myself caressing his face. Mason was five years old. With his dark hair and emerald green eyes, he blinded anyone who had known Ace. He was just so much like him.

I closed my eyes at the painful memory and with a smile sat back up. I closed the door as I walked towards the bathroom. I began to comb my now shoulder length blond hair. I twisted it into a pony tail as I began to wash my tanned skin with water.

It felt starnge seeing myself this way again. But I was already used to it.

I walked out of the bathroom as I fixed my robe and entered the kitchen. My husband was sitting next to the counter feeding our little girl. She began to smile showing her toothless mouth. He laughed at her and that seemeed to upset her. She threw her spoon at him making me laugh at them both.

He turned towards me and a handsome smile took a hold on his face. He chuckled.

"Good morning, beautiful" He said.

At the words my stomach sank yet I smiled. He had been the best husband anyone could ever ask for. He supported me. And been there for me threw everything. He was the best father to my children.

It had been five years since that horrible night. The awful war that seperated me from my everything. I thought I wouldn't leave anymore. Hell. I thought I would die.

But he helped me. He helped me threw everything. He kept telling me how everything was going to be alright. He told me he would do anything and everything to make me happy. Sasha on the other hand was against the idea. It was the end of our friendship. He saved me. He gave me life. And hope. He took care of my baby and stood beside me. He did everything in his power.

And for that I would forever love him. I would put my life into making him happy. I would do everything to keep him happy. Even if it meant faking a smile. Because he deserved it. He deserved all of it.

The awful night. I lost my mate.

He died to protect me. Died to protect us. Without even knowing about his child. He left me alone. He left me with nothing.

But he picked me back up. And he did everything to make sure I had a happy life. And for that I did what he had always wanted. I married him.

"Good morning, Charlie" I said.

THE END

5

4

3

2

1

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME.

......MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. GOT YA!!

DID YOU LIKE IT??

DID YOU FEEL REALLY HEAVY WEIGHT LIFTING OFF YOUR SHOULDERS?

Do you not wanna kill me anymore? Because, sweetheart this was a JOKE.