Chapter 9

For anyone who is confused about Valentina and Charlie kissing it isn't true. I just didn't edit the chapter fully.  It is Val and Ace.

Edited.

<…><…><…><…>

I was quick to put my contacts on. I left immediately after I was sure there was no one else.

The amount of alcohol I have consumed through out the night was enough to make a human pass out. It did it's work on me too, since I wasn't realizing what I was doing either.

I stepped on a branch causing my pack members to immediately turn into attack mode. Even while intoxicated I clapped. I did a good hell of a job.

"A..Alpha?" One of the wolves  questioned me. I just chuckled with a simple nod. My guards immediately understood my condition and escorted me inside when I heard a familiar voice exclaim in anger.

"Where the hell is she?" An inhuman growl was let out.

"I demand to see my mate!"

"Ace, calm down. I understand where this is coming from, but I don't know where she is either!" Charlie answered back.

"You are lying. You perfectly know where she is don't you?"

"I swear I don't! All she told me was-" Charlie's words were cut off.

"All she told you? So you did talk to her!"

"Of course I did! She is my best friend!"Charlie shot back.

I couldn't help the little chuckle that escaped my lips. There wasn't anything funny. Two grown man were fighting like a pair of five year old's.  They were hilarious!

"Get a grip, Valentina!" Scar was quick to growl.  A crashing sound was heard making me to erupt in giggles.

Without having any control over myself I bumped into the door and dropped inside.

Ace's fist was caught in the air. Both of them idiots looked at me with an expression that could only be described as "Holy Mother of Jesus. She just came back from the dead".

"Val," Ace whispered putting his hand down. Charlie didn't waste a minute to run towards me.

"Valentina!" He exclaimed with anger filled eyes. "How can you explain this? You can't just dissappear without a single word!" Charlie was quick to growl at me. A little frown took a hold on myself before I exchanged it with a smile.

I laughed.

"What Is wrong with her?" Ace questioned while running up to me.

Before Charlie could answer Ace's fingers touched my skin making electrifying spartks erupt all over my body.

"She's wasted." Ace answered after inspecting my face for injuries. I liked the way I felt when he touched me. I wanted to smile when something stopped me. Why the hell would I even let him touch me! It was because of him that I was in this state. I was going to die because of this stupid mate of mine.

My face turned angry once the growl escaped my lips. Ace's eyes widnend in shock before he took his fingers back.

"Man, I think you should leave. I'll talk to her. Try to calm her down then you can see her." Charlie suggested.

"Over my dead body. I won't leave her, Charlie! Look at her!" He growled.

"Please, Ace. I need her to tell me what's wrong. You know she won't say it in front of you." Charlie's tone was desperate.

Ace's growl brought shivers down my spine. He left the room with a rough grunt making him sound like an animal. As he was.

My eyes widened the second he left. Panic settled inside of me. Ace had left. He just walked out of the room. What was he doing? Did he leave me?

"Did he leave me l-like everyone else?" My voice broke.

"No, No! He didn't, Val. He will come back don't worry." Charlie tried to calm me down. Instead he made the situation worse.

"Ace...Ace left me. He betrayed me like everyone else!" I whispered breathlessly.

"No, Val he didn't! He just went outside you will see him soon. I iust want to talk!" He begged me.

"You are lying! He won't be coming back! I am alone. I am all alone for nothing" I snapped as I felt the tears dwell up in my eyes.

"Please don't cry Val! Do you want me to call Sasha? She will be more than happy to see you."

Then he hugged me bridal style and and started carrying me upstairs. I hugged his neck and he groaned.

He opened the door, and carried me to my bed. He just sat next to me  when i pulled him back. Lay down with me i whispered. He was shocked but quickly nodded his head.

He layed  down next to me when i kissed his cheek. He froze for a second before crashing his leaps in mine.

I gasped, but quickly answered him back, i kissed him back, he moved his tongue trying asking me premission, but i teased him. He grew impatient and moved his hands up and down my body when i gasped he shoved his tongue down my mouth. Our tongues  were  swirling and fighting. Then he moved his hands toward my face he was about to take my mask of when i stopped him by pushing him away.

He was shocked. What are you doing i exclaimed angrily.

He sighed. I wan't you to show me your face.

No i protested. I'm not going to show you my face. Not now not ever. i sighed. 

Listen this was a mistake we shouldn't of done this, i don't know what i was thinking, i'm drunk. So please just forget about this and leave.

No he demanded. This was not a mistake he growled angrily. 

Stop telling me what to do and what not to. You are my mate and i choose what to do. he growled in anger.

Leave i yelled.

No he yelled back.

I said freaking leave i growled in a deadly voice.

I saw his beautiful forrest eyes, become dark almost black, his wolf was taking control. He punched the wall creating a hole then left slamming the door.

What was i thinking how could i be so stupid. How could i let him kiss me. I can't catch feeling for him, i just can't but what to do if i....already have. If he catches feelings for me it would be hard for him when i'm gone. I can't let it happen.