Chapter 10

Ace's Pov.

Shit..Shit i growled angrily punching the walls.

How can she freaking do that.

She is my mate for God's Sake and she acts this way. How can she hate me so much. It hurts so damn much.

I freaking hate her....i hate myself...i hate everything.

I broke the vase growling in confusion. Why is this world against us..why is she so against us.

Stupid me how could i think that i would just come here and she will just love me. It's never going to happen. Someone like her does not love. She is not capable of love and she will never be. She is the Cursed Alpha for crying out loud, what was a thinking.But today for a moment i had hope.But why do i feel this way? today she was different her eyes didn't just show anger, her face was not emotionless, its like it was the real her. Someone inside her who she is trying to hide. Someone whom she is trying to forget.

I growled in anger and just layed down in my bead closing my eyes.

After a while i finally fell asleep.

......

I was standing in a room.

A beedroom.

It's like my vision just turned black and white.

I was hearing some voices...one of the voices i recognise.

It was Valentina's voice.

She was calling someone, but her voice was like a blur, i couldn't figure out whats she was exactly saying.

I looked around the room trying to find her, but she wasn't there.

Then i heard another voice it was laughing.

Then suddenly i heard what they were talking about.

A dark laugh filled the room, they were all laughing...but someone was crying.

Your'e a freak someone exclaimed.

Your'e different.

You will never be like us. they again laughed. 

Someone was silently crying, I was looking around trying to figure out what's happening but the room was empty i could only hear the voices.

No one will ever like someone like you.

You are a freak. they again laughed.

Then suddenly everything went black. Then again i was back in the room but this time someone was standing in front off me.

The girl in front off me was the most beautiful woman i have ever seen.

She had a gentle face. Big bright blue eyes. 

She looked so familiar like i know her but yet i have never seen her.

Something in her reminded me of Valentina.