Chapter 23

I looked back and saw everyone looking at me frightened. 

Did i just do this? i just  threw  half of the lake on Amanda. How did i do that? i just focused on the lake and bam! she is choking under  all that water.

''I.....I didn't mean to'' i stuttered. ''It was an accident, i didn't wan't to hurt her''i panicked.

''You are a freak''

'' you almost killed her''

''She should be thrown out of the pack''

''No one will ever want to be near you again''

''You are a monster''

''Heartless''

''Cold''

I heard whispers, and screams of people around me. They were all glaring at me, screaming.

''Please stop'' i begged hugging my knees.''I never meant to do that, i..i didn't want to hurt anyone, please believe me''

''Monster''

''Murderer''

''Kill her''

''she should be thrown out of here, or worse killed''

''Run'' Scar told me.

''Scar it's all my fault, it's all my fault'' i kept repeating to myself and Scar.

''it's not your fault Val please don't blame it on yourself, now listen to me and run''Scar commanded.

.......

I woke up sweating. I held my chest breathing heavily.

It was so real, it looked so scary.

But it was real it was a memory, a memory which i will never forget!

................... ...................... ......................... ....................

I have to find a way to talk to him, to explain myself.

But how? how when he does not even wan't to see my face. 

I sighed getting out of my room and walking toward's his room. I knocked on his door and he opened up since he didn't know it was me.

''What now?'' he asked  bitterly.

''Talk. all i ask you is to talk'' i answered 

''Hmmm what about no''he exclaimed.

He left the door open and went back inside, he picked up a backpack.

What? was he leaving? he can't do that! i wont let him not this time.

''Where are you going?'' i questioned.

''To school, i actually go to high school'' he spat bitterly before bumping my shoulder and leaving.

High school? why does he go there? wearwolfes actually learn everything in the pack, why would he go to human high school?We learn everything here, why would he go there?.

I left his room going to the kitchen. Charlie, Sasha and Colton were sitting there.

''Charlie can i have you for a word?'' i questioned.

He nodded coming up to me. ''What's up?'' he asked.

''Listen Charl's i had a fight with Ace and now he doesn't talk to me. He told me that he had enough and he is tiered of everything, he said he hate's me and want's nothing to do with me expect being here since were mate's.'' i quickly whispered.

He seemed angry then spoke.''Val listen i will try and talk to him, but i don't know what to do. By the way why are you so upset weren't you trying to make him hate you anyway?''

''Yeah''i mumbled.

''Wait Val there is something going on right? you haven't talked to him for 4 day's since the incident and now suddenly you are worried, don't tell me you are trying to tell him everything'' he exclaimed smiling.

''I...Um well i wan't to talk to him, i can't hold myself anymore''i mumbled.

''Oh my god my baby is growing up'' he exclaimed.

I just rolled my eyes''whatever''i shrugged.

''Charlie i heard he is going to high school, what should i do?'' i questioned.

Suddenly Charlie's face brightened'' Oh my god, i know how you can prove him your feeling's. Go to high school too!'' he exclaimed happily.

''What? are you insane? how can i go to high school? i'm the Cursed Alpha for crying out loud! do you think people will be happy?" i exclaimed in disbelief.

''That's the thing Val it's a human high school they don't even know about us, and whatever wearwolfes are there it's okay, let them know you! and we will come to, we all will be there with you.'' he answered

''Well i don't know Charlie'' i mumbled.

''No you are going and it's final''he commanded.

''Whatever'' i rolled my eyes.

Well i guess i'm going to high school!