Chapter 29

I was standing in front of the building where i spent most of my time for 2 years. I haven't been here for a year since Sasha and Charlie stopped me. I'm standing here for the past 30 minute's and wondering if i should go inside. 

''Hey Val maybe we should go back?'' Sasha asked softly.

i just shook my head.

Sasha sighed''Do you really wanna go threw all that transformation again?''

Your'e probably wondering what transformation right? Well let me explain you. Here in underground fighting people don't take women serous, women here are only cheering,or known as fighters pet's. I never wanted to be a pet, i wanted to be taken seriously so 3 years ago went threw some changes. Since i know how to draw i used my abilities to turn myself into a guy. Yeah you heard me right a guy. Here i'm known as ''KING'' you see everyone here get's a nickname from the crowd since i never loose a fight i'm known as KING.

I used to spend all my time here from 14, at first no one took me seriously everyone made jokes about me being a baby and told me to come here when i can pass the street without mommy, but i never gave up and started practicing until i was strong enough to fight, i won my first fight and after some time i became one of the dangerous guys there, everyone took me seriously and girls ran after me. I never paid attention to them since i'm a girl, but for the bad guy look i had to act like a player. Soon boys came to me not only to ask how i learned to fight so good this young, but how do i get the girl's.

When Sasha and Carlie stopped me from drinking, drug's and whatever i had to stop fighting so i told them that i'm leaving town. Now the new's are gonna travel fast that the famous bad boy  ''KING'' is back in town.

''Yeah it's worth it'' i answered.

''Val please your'e not thinking straight don't do this, i don't wan't you back to your old way's.'' she pleaded.

''Sash don't worry about it! Just help me to get dressed'' i answered.

She hesitated at first but then gave up. '' Ok give me the clothes''

.................

After some time, i wore a black shirt, black   leather jacket for guy's, guy's black jeans and combat boot's. Under my shirt i have a mannequin chest glued don't ask me how it's a long story, which gives a six pack look. I wore my boy wig with black short hair, my sign bandana and my eye mask. Threw my drawing and Sasha's make up abilities we brought a manlier look n my face with some facial hair. And i must say for a guy i look hot.

''Damn Valentina, you look hot i almost forgot it's you''Sasha whistled wiggling her eyebrows.

I just chuckled. ''Yeah me to''

''You know before you looked younger, i mean more like a kid, and now your'e freaking hot.''Valentina commented. ''Ok now show me your man voice''

I cleared my throat. '' Um...Er.... Will you be girlfriend Sasha?'' i said in the most manliest voice i could manage.

Sasha's eyes widened in shock, and she stared at me opening and closing her mouth like a goldfish.

''Yo chick why you acting like a goldfish?'' I asked already being ''KING''.

''Val...''

''KING'' i answered.

''Ok Ok King you are damn fine, and your voice  is killing me so why the hell not?" she teased.

I chuckled in my man's voice. ''Let's go sweetheart '' i said while putting an arm on her shoulder.

....................... ......................... ............................

I'M BACK!!!!!!

Sorry guy's that i was gone for 2 week's. I was grounded and didn't have my laptop, but i'll make it up to you i will publish couple of chapters today!

love you guys!

Comment and Vote!