Chapter 30

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

After 2 step's i already could see people staring at me. Some people were curious since probably they didn't know or recognise me, some girl's were drooling or glaring at Sasha since i had my arm on her shoulder.

I took my hand of Sasha's shoulder and kissed her forehead and for the final show i winked at her. I walked toward's  ''Buster '' He is fighting to but mostly he is at the bar or the one who organises the fight's.

He is a 34 year old guy, with huge muscles, and tattoo's. He  was a huge fan of ''King''  at first he would call me a kid, and say that this is not a place for kid's my age, but after i became ''KING'' he was proud of me. 

I'm sure that he won't recognise me, since back then i wouldn't dress so badass or boyish, my hair was more a young kid's hairstyle, my voice wasn't so deep since i haven't shifted and couldn't use Scar's voice. Also i didn't have a tattoo, it's not a real one i drew it but it look's like one.

I walked toward's him and sat next to the bar counter.

''Hey there you new?'' He asked me.

I guess he really doesn't recognise me, mite as well mess with him a little.

I nodded slowly.

''I'm sure you'll do fine boy, girl's already like you'' he winked showing the girl's who were gossiping about me in the back.

Eww that's not making me happy, but i gotta act like a boy.

I smirked winking at the girl's who started screaming and jumping up and down.

''So do you know who ''KING'' is?'' i finally talked.

''KING? of course i know him'' he answered.

''How do you know him?'' i asked.

''Well that kid was like a son to me, came here at a young age probably 14, but he improved and became a great fighter, one of the strongest one's here, never lost a fight. I think he had some family problem's, was into drug's for a while. But then he left town'' He answered.

''Well did you hear the rumors about him?'' i questioned.

he raised an eyebrow'' What rumors?''he questioned back.

I smirked.''That his back in town'' i answered.

''Oh Lord his back in town? really i'm so waiting to see that kid'' he exclaimed happily.

''Well you already saw me ''Buster'' didn't you?'' i answered.

His eyes widened in shock  and he stared at me for a good 3 minute's

''No way'' he exclaimed.

I just smirked.

''Kid is that you?'' he questioned happily.

I nodded. ''It's me'' i answered.

He jumped from the counter and hugged me tightly. ''I missed my Kiddo'' he exclaimed happily.

''I missed ya to'' i said while hugging him back.

''So what can i get you to drink?'' he asked me while returning back to the counter.

''Usual'' i answered casually.

He nodded''So why did you come back?'' he asked.

I felt my jaw tighten, as i clenched my fist's angrily remembering what Ace told me.

He looked at me concern written on his face. ''Is it about a woman?'' he questioned.

More about a man but you can say so.I slowly nodded my head looking down.