Chapter 66 (Part 1)

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Hello my dear cursed beauties!

I wanted to tell you something. First of all please sit down and get ready to hear this! For this chapter i need you all to do something!

First task is to make several ship names this will be explained later. Second task is...I want all of my readers i don''t care active or silent readers to leave a comment on this chapter. Because this is gonna be one hell of a chapter oh and.....FINISH READING. Yeah sorry that was for the people who skipped it. Yeah where was i? oh yes this is  gonna be one hell of a chapter prepare to read things you wouldn't expect. 

Let's just say this will be a very emotional, dramatic, romantic, and truth discovering chapter!  The chapter may be divided in two parts, since it may be long!  The chapters are going to be divided in two parts so get ready!

So guys please remember to comment because i am working so hard on this chapter! Oh and please stay till the end to see some pictures.

Anyways love you! and Enjoy!!!

.........................................................................................

"Sasha!" I whined as she dragged me from the bed. Currently she was dragging me to the bathroom so she can get me ready. For what i don't know. 

"Val come on! you have to look gorgeous tonight!" She looked at me with a pleading look. I groaned and slapped her hand away. " I can walk myself" I glared at her.  She raised an eyebrow at me and laughed. She lead me toward's the bathroom and the second i stepped in the stepped in she pushed me towards the shower.

"Take a shower, and wash your hair properly!" She commanded. "  Understood ma'm  I wonder if you are the alpha sometimes" I chuckled. She smirked and left the bathroom. I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror. Geez i really needed a shower, my hair was messy and i looked so tiered. I stepped in the shower and turned on the water. I stood there for a couple of minutes letting the water soak everything. After i 'properly' washed my hair three times i stepped out of the shower and hugged the towel around my body. 

The same second Sasha and Lucy burst threw the door making me jump up. " What the hell is wrong with you?" I gasped holding my heart. The both giggled at my remark. Oh so almost giving me a heart attack and killing me is so fun isn't it. Haha see how much i'm laughing. 

"Oh come on you are Valentina Katherine Abbandonato, this isn't supposed to scare you" Sasha teased. I raised an eyebrow. " Do not underestimate me Sasha" I smirked. They both laughed and led me towards the room. I gasped in shock when i saw two women sitting on my bed. 

"Who are they?" I whisper yelled at Sasha  smiling at the women. " Valentina these are Mara  and Rose" Sasha introduced. I glared at her. " They are your  stylists" Lucy smirked. 

"My stylists?" my eyed widened .  All for of them nodded. " They are here to do your hair, nails, make up" Sasha smiled at me. I was shocked but couldn't stop the smile from my face. My best friend was trying so hard for me.  I laughed and shoke my head. 

"Okay what are we starting with" I smirked and the girls all clapped. Rose and Mara ran up to me and took me to the corner of the room where was it was a big box standing. And i mean actually standing because it was huge. They opened the box revealing so much make up, nail polishes and hair products. They sat me down on a spinning chair and started to apply creams on my hair. And please don't forget i was still in my towel. 

"Can i change?" I asked suddenly. " You can't because.." Rose paused and i raised an eyebrow. The girls looked at me sheepishly" Because we need to do this". I looked at the wax in her hands and shoke my head repeatedly.