Chapter 80

Hey guys! I am sorry for the long wait again. My parents are convinced that I have a upper respiratory tract infection lmao and so I was kind of busy. I had a lot of homework to do and proceeded to update immediately after I was done. Sorry for the wait hope you enjoy.

Comment. Love you all!!

<…><…><…><…><…>

"What the fuck happened to you?" The bastard growled at me.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on something that would make me happy. Ace came to my mind immediately. The second I thought about him I saw him standing in my cell. He was smiling at me.

"Answer me!" The man  brought my chin up.

I jerked my head out of his grasp. Couldn't this man understand that I wanted to be left alone? My mate was waiting for me. He was finally here for me. I couldn't stay here any longer. I turned my gaze towards my handsome mate. I waved at him.

"What are you looking at?" He questioned making me frown.

Was he pretending to be crazy or what? Didn't he see my mate standing in the corner of the room?

"Don't you see him?" I questioned lowly. The mans eyes widened in confusion.

"See who?" He looked around the room.

"Ace! Your staring right at him!" I exclaimed in pure anger. Was this man pretending not to see my mate? I shook my head In anger and tried to get up. I cried out when I felt the chains around my body burn me.

Why was I even chained?

"He will pay for what he did to you!" Scar's angry voice snapped in my head.

"Scar, why won't he let me go to Ace?" I questioned her.

"Please, just hold on Val. You'll get better soon" She answered hesitantly.

"Let me out!" I exclaimed suddenly.

The man was looking at me like I announced my wish to become a ballerina. Why was he so surprised?

"Ace tell them to let me out!" I growled turning my head towards him. My eyes widened when I didn't see him there.

"Ace?" I panicked. I looked around the room but didn't see him anywhere.

"W-Where is he?" I growled at the man. I felt my insides clench. My eyes got blurry. Ace was gone. He left me..again.

"Where is he?" I questioned again seeing as the man was to shocked to answer me.

"BRING HIM BACK!" I growled angrily.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" The man growled back. I felt my teeth clench in anger.

"Bring him back until I kill you!" I managed to rasp out without loosing my temper.

"He was never here Alpha!" The man spat. Anger boiled inside of me. I would finish him off. I felt myself wanting to shift. My claws came out and my teeth sharpend.

"Val you can't shift!" Scar murmured.

I started shaking in anger. My body was burning. What was happening to me? One second ago I was fine. And now I felt like hundreds of needles were being pierced through my skin. 

"What's wrong with her?" He murmured under his nose.

"Maybe you drugged her to the point of loosing her shit!" Scar practically pierced through my ears.

The man bent down and took my chin into his hands. He moved my head around as if inspecting me for any injuries.

"Did you have pains again?" He stared right into my eyes. I gritted my teeth and looked down. He was referring to the pains I had occasionally which resulted in me bleeding out until I pass out.

"Do you feel nauseous?" He questioned me.

"Are we playing doctor now?" I spat harshly. Something clicked in me making me remember what was actually happening.

"Answer me, goddamit!" He snapped.

"I don't obey anyone!" I growled in pure anger.

"If you forgot then let me remind you that I am the most powerful Alpha In this goddamn world. Your words mean nothing to me."

A slap was sent my way making my teeth clench. Soon I would loose my temper and I would destroy him from this earth.

"Don't freaking forget that I still have your mate. And it depends on me weather he llives or dies." He pulled my hair making me close my eyes in pain.

I felt the needle press against my skin. I knew he was injecting me with something...again. I violently trashed around trying to make him get his hands off me. I was again gonna go through so much pain. I would again loose my mind and hallucinate.

"Stop moving bi*h." He growled at me. I wanted to scream at him, but the word's dried down in my throat. Suddenly I couldn't feel my body. I couldn't move nor talk.

I wanted to scream for help. I wanted out of here. I wanted to run away. But I knew that all I would be doing now is sleeping. And that's exactly what happened when my eyes fell shut.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Unknown Pov.

I took a relieved breath when her eyes dropped. She was out.

I sat on the ground next to her. I couldn't help but admire her beauty. Too bad it was going to be ruined when we were done with her.

We had The Cursed Alpha in our hands. Her life and the life of houndeds of her pack members depended on us. If she was to die then her people would be left without a leader. They wouldn't survive.

I guess the amount of drugs I use on her on a daily basis started to have its effects on her. Today she was convinced that her mate was standing here waiting for her. Her mate was far from being able to stand here.

Perhaps tomorrow she will be begging me to let her go. I have to say I never expected anyone to be this tough. This strong. Even at the point where she's nearly dead she manages to stand her ground. Tonight I came in to her laying in her own pool of blood.

She seemed half dead. But she didn't loose a second to show her anger. If she was let out of here then she would bring hell upon us. That is exactly why we can't let her out of here alive.

Without a second thought my hand moved towards her body. I reached my hand to untie her pants but stopped before it would get too far. It's still to soon for this. I'd rather have her mate watch it.

I carresed her face. My hand moved towards her neck and I closed my eyes. No wonder every man is after her. This womans beaty was pure fantasy. Her delicate face looked like it was sculpted. I wanted to do so many things with her. Kiss her, make her mine and at the same time destroy her from this earth.

Slowly I got myself to get up and walk towards the cell door. I locked the door and moved forward. I soon spotted the cell I needed right now.

Slowly I opened the door and stepped inside. The smell of blood made me scrunch my nose. I felt sick. I took a step forward and looked at the young man.

He was tied down just like his mate. His wrists and ankles were chained down with silver. His face was bloody and bruised. It made me feel good about myself. His knuckles were torn and bloody. His body was weak and beaten up to nothing.

"What do you want?" Ace rasped out.