Chapter 12

I was standing at the beginning of the Red River pack's territory.

My family was here. 

I have to talk my brother. So i entered their territory walking straight in to the pack house. I heard gasps, and screams, mother's rushed back home with their kids as they saw me.

No one of the guards dared to stop me, they didn't even dare to say something.

I entered the pack house, i stopped then talked using my dangerous voice.

Where is Alpha Blockwood ? 

Everyone gasped, some guards ran. 

Only one person dared to come close to me it was the second in command i could  smell his power.

Are you planning on killing him? he asked me.

I would gladly scare him away, but i wasn't in the mood so i just shook my head.

If i was planning on killing him then i would of done it back that day i said coldly.

The door bursted open to reveal my brother.

To say he was shocked would be un understandment, he was speechless.

Alpha Blookwood i would like to talk to you i said coldly.

He slowly nodded his head and mouthed me to follow him, i followed him upstairs to his office, when we entered he froze.

He just stared at me for good 5 minutes before hugging me tightly, at first i was shocked but the i gave in and hugged him back.

He pulled back after a minute then spoke.

H..How did this happen? how did you become  the cursed Alpha? he questioned me.

I activated the curse i said sadly.

He gasped in shock, H..How?  what happened to you? 

I..I can't tell you i mumbled.

He growled angrily. Your'e my sister dammit you have to tell me.

I sighed. Okay i will but i will have to talk to mom and dad.

He nodded, then took his phone and called someone.

Mom come to my office right now it's important and bring dad and Fiona too.

I felt my stomach twist, i was sweating, i was really nervous now.

After couple of minutes someone knocked at the door. They entered scanning the room but once there eyes landed on mine they both gasped.

Dad pushed mom back in a protective way and growled...What is she doing here?

Dad relax she...she is not going to hurt anyone he muttered.

What are you talking about? asked mom. Have you gone insane? she is the cursed Alpha for crying out loud she exclaimed.

She spared our lives that day, she let us all go, what more do you need to believe that she won't harm you? he growled.

Why are you on her side? my father asked. Did she use some kind of spell on you? is she controlling you mind?

He was about to snap back when i stopped them.

ENOUGH! i yelled in my wolfs voice.

They flinched at my tone, but stayed silent.

I'm not here to listen to your stupid talk's. I'm here to for something important. I figured out you would like to know what happened to your daughter? i thought you would have some questions about her which i am willing to answer for now.