Chapter 32

Ace's Pov.

After my emotional breakdown i had to get my mind of thing's or let's say Valentina. So i decided to release my anger on some people. That's why i'm going to the club.

I entered the club, getting numerous wink's, glare's, unnecessary comment's just like usual. And went straight to the bar where i saw buster happily leave from, guess i'll have to get myself a drink.

I got myself a beer and sat down next to some guy. I immediately felt the tingles. Stop tingles ? Valentina? what is she doing here?. I looked around to see her somewhere, but she was no where in sight. Instead i saw the guy from earlier starring at me.

This guy seemed very familiar. I must know him from somewhere. He had black hair, a bandana, and an eye mask which reminded me of Valentina. He was wearing a leather jacket, black shirt, some black jeans, and combat boots. 

''Do i know you?'' i asked him.

He seemed shocked for a second, but quickly covered it.

''Yeah'' he said casually taking a sip from his beer.

I don't know why, but i seemed to kind of feel weird when he drank in front of me, as if i don't want him to drink.....Wait did he say yeah?

''Yeah?'' i asked confused.

''Yeah i mean i saw you a couple of times here before.''he answered looking back at the counter.

I nodded slowly going back to my problems. Suddenly Buster came back telling the guy that he organised a fight for him with ''Jett'' He nodded and walked toward's the fighting area.

Wow ''Jett'' is quite strong, the guy must be a fool drunk if he want's to fight ''Jett''. He looks quite young maybe 17 or 18 my age. I have fought ''Jett'' and won of course i never loose. 

''So today we have an unusual fight'' Aaron says. Yeah since the guy will end up dead. ''Today we have someone who is known as our Heartbreaker. 

Heartbreaker? who the hell is this dude?

''He is back and ready to win as always  lady's and gentleman ''KING'' he yells.

''KING''?  Oh my this is KING? the famous kid, who won every fight? wow.

The crowd gasped in shock when ''KING'' stepped in. 

The girl's started screaming, and giving him compliment's asking to marry them. Boy's held their girl's while glaring at him. Some people showed him thumb's up while grinning. His eyes scanned the crowd landing on someone, whom i couldn't see, then suddenly his eyes landed on me. 

I swear i could see his eyes darkening, he gritted his clenching his fist's and he looked back at ''Jett''.

Was he one of us? that would explain his eyes darkening, but even if it is why would he get pissed while seeing me? what the hell was his problem?

Elsa passed with a paper ''ROUND 1'' written on it winking at ''King'', then the bell rang signalling that the fight started.

''KING'' started circling ''Jett'' while he did the same. ''Jett'' take's a step forward which he always does before attacking but ''King seems to know it since he quickly punched him in the throat. Smart boy! what? why would i call him smart? what's wrong with me?

''Jett'' chokes but quickly recover's punching ''KING'' straight in the jaw.  I flinched when he punched him, anger filled my body how dare he punch him? Again what's wrong with him? why do i even care? why would i get angry?.

The crowd went silent. Ignoring everyone's stares he punched ''Jett'' in the stomach, making him stumble back, but quickly recover putting ''KING'' on his shoulder and kicking him down painfully.