Chapter 6

Edited.

"I will be late" I informed Charlie through mind link. I needed some time alone with no one else but Scar.

I had to adjust to this news. My hands were itching to shift,  but I knew I shouldn't. We were dangerous. I couldn't risk getting caught. Scar and I were pretty big. For sure humans wouldn't think it's normal if they stumbled upon a wolf the size of a proper bull.

Instead I let Scar take control of my movement. I let her walk me home while I wondered about everything that happened.

I have just stumbled upon my family. I thought I would never see them again. I let my brother know that I am alive. But what was really torturing me was the fact that I have just found my mate. How could this happen? How could Moon Goddess actually pair someone with me? Was she out of her mind?  She definitely had something to drink while making that decision I thought.

I got used to being alone. I do not need a mate. I do not need one at all. I am perfectly fine with being alone. I don't need no mate whom I'm supposed to love forever.

What would I do? Would I stay with him?. Perhaps I should reject him I thought. Scar whimpered at thought of being separated from her mate. I admit it even bothered me to think that way. But it was only the mate bond. This was another reason why I did not believe in love.

When you meet your mate you instantly feel something towards them. Attraction or some sort of a connection. When you mate your feelings get on top and you just feel like you are in love. But in my opinion you do not fall In love with a single day. You cannot possibly love that person.

Love has to be deserved. It is not something you juts get because you'll have to earn it. You have to be through things and difficulties with that person, you have to get to know the real person. You have to do something to earn that love not just be paired for it.

I could reject the alpha but then it would hurt me. Physically and mentally. I did not want to go through any of the pain anymore. I was tired of struggling. I wanted to spend the rest of the year of my life peacefully.

I did not notice how I got towards the pack until I smelled his scent. I walked inside.

The first thing i saw was Ace. He was tied to a pole. His entire was face bleeding. It looked like he was dragged here. I looked into his eyes and saw disgust in them. Disgust for me.

I was angry. I told them to bring him here not to tie him up. I rushed towards Charlie and Sasha.

''Why the hell is he hurt?'' I  growled angrily.

''What is the deal?" Sasha asked something twinkling in her eyes.

"Why-is-he-hurt?" I asked In between breaths my expression deadly.

''I thought you wanted him here" Charlie stated.

"You did not expect him to willingly come with us did you?" 

I did not answer him instead I turned back and rushed towards him. I walked towards him and without a single word undid the ropes that were  connecting him with the pole.

With the expression on his face I half expected him to attack me but instaed he sat down on the ground.

''For what Goddamn reason did you make them bring me here?" he spat harshly.

''Did you expect me to leave without you?" I asked him.

''What do you want?" He growled out

"I want you" I said with a twisted smile on my face. He looked at me with an unexplainable expression on his face.