Chapter 34

Sasha's  Pov.

After Val ran out of the club, she asked me to give her some time for herself. I didn't want to leave her alone, since something must have happened for her to run out like that. But i knew she needed some time to herself, to clear thing's out, but i'm freaking worried for her.

It all happened 2 hour's ago, she had to be back by now already. I'm so stupid for leaving her alone what if something happened? what if she did something stupid? or worse what if she did something to herself.

No i need to have good thought's she wouldn't do something to herself right? Well i freaking hope so!

My thought's got interrupted when someone knocked on the door.

''Come in'' i sighed.

The door opened to reveal Ace!

Ace?

Oh crap Ace!!!

''Ace? what are you doing here?'' i asked bluntly.

''Sorry i just..''

''It's okay'' he sighed.

''Listen Sasha, i need to talk to you'' he finally said.

''About what? Valentina?''

''Yeah, but about something else to''he answered.

I nodded.

''Okay first of all what were you doing at the club today?'' he asked.

The club? OH MY FREAKING GOD THE CLUB. What was he doing there? did he see me? Oh my god Valentina probably saw him at the club! something must have happened with him. that's why she stormed of like that!

''U..Umm i...i well what were you doing there?'' i panicked.

''Sasha i go there all the time, now don't change the subject what were you doing there? and what were you doing with ''KING''?'' he questioned.

''KING'' crap crap crap he saw Valentina, oh what am i gonna do! 

''Does Valentina know him? what where you doing there?''he again questioned.

''Valentina was there for ''KING'' i blurted out.

OH DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE??? I JUST TOLD ACE THAT VALENTINA WAS THERE FOR KING!

''WHAT?'' Ace yelled angrily.

''Umm i..ii you got me wrong Ace Valentina she..she''i started rumbling.

''She what? or no do you know who he is? do you know how dangerous he is? huh do you know that he is on drugs?'' Ace yelled.

Drugs? 

What does he mean by drug's?

OH

MY

GOD

no no no

She can't be again on it can she, no no what have i done!

''Ace wait please tell  me what happened how do you know that he is on drug's tell me!'' i demanded.

''Sasha i'm telling you  that..''

''ACE I SAID TELL ME GOD DAMMIT!'' i yelled.

He seemed surprised my my tone, but quickly talked.

''Well after i saw you talking to him, when you left he mouthed sorry after you and called someone. Then..'' he sighed.

''Then what?''i yelled.

''Then i heard him ask someone if they have it, since he need''s it'' he mumbled.

OH no no no no.

What have i done? what a terrible friend i am. How could i leave  her alone like that? what's wrong with me?

Without saying another word i ran downstairs.

''Charlie?'' i yelled.

''Charlie come here!'' 

''What happened?'' Charlie yelled appearing in front of me.

''Charlie i..i'm so so sorry, i...i never wanted any of this to happen. God i'm so stupid.'' I started crying.

''W..What happened? Sasha breath in and out.'' he panicked.

I just cried harder.

''Sasha your'e scaring me tell me what happened!'' Charlie demanded.

''Val...Valentina s..she...she i...i'' i cried.

''Dmmit Sasha what happened with Val? what did she do? is she in the hospital? is the situation critic? does she need blood? what do i need to do?'' Charlie started yelling.

''No No S..she is in not in the hospital, but if we don't stop her she may be'' i breathed gasping for air.

''What happened Sasha can you stop talking in freaking riddle's? your'e gonna give me a heart attack!'' he yelled.

''Right sorry! well S..she is back to drug's she c..called A..Anna and asked her for drug's'' i exclaimed.

Charlie froze.. For a minute i thought that his heart stopped.

''Crap'' he cursed.

He took his phone out and called someone.

''Come on Valentina answer!'' he mumbled.

''Please Tina answer the phone'' he almost cried.

''What the hell happened?'' i heard Ace yell.

Ace's Pov.

''What the hell happened'' i yelled.

Charlie was almost crying, cursing around and trying to call Valentina. While Sasha was crying her eyes out.

''Valentina'' was all she said.

Valentina? what happened to her? why is she crying? i felt my vision getting blurry, i couldn't hear anything. My heart started beating faster and faster. What happened? was she in trouble? did something bad happen?

''What happened to her? is...is she in the hospital? does she need a heart transplant, does she need money for the surgery? i'll give her my heart? where is she? why are you all crying God dammit'' i yelled.

''N..No she is not in the hospital, she.. she'' Sasha was trying to breathe.

''She w..what, where is she? when will she back?''i questioned desperate in getting all of the answer's.

Then i heard the door opening, i quickly looked that way to see Valentina.

She was  in her  usual mask. Dressed in a black short tight dress, holding her heels. Her hair was messy, her eyes  had dark circles, she looked pale, and sick.

''She's back!'' she said in a raspy voice.