Chapter 67

Three years ago

"Will she be okay?" My mother asked while caressing my face. 

"Yes Luna she will be alright, but I think there is something you must know."The nurse whispered trying not to 'wake me up'. 

"What is it? What's wrong with my sister?" Blake growled out not so quietly. His growl was followed by several hush and shushe's in order to not wake me up. 

"Alpha, Luna we think she may..she may have some problems" The nurse said wearily. 

"What kind of problems?" My fathers voice boomed angrily. 

"Alpha whatever is happening with her is not right. A girl her age shouldn't be having this kind of problems. All this voices in her head, all of these outbursts.."

"What are you referring to?" Mom cut her off In a strict tone.

"Luna we think Mis Valentina" She took a deep breath as if she was afraid to continue her sentence " We think she is....mentally unstable."

"SHE IS WHAT?" My father growled angrily his voice radiating power. I could almost see the nurse flinch. 

So this was what everyone thought about me?. That I was mentally unstable? that i was crazy?. I was not crazy and never have been. The voices in my head were real, I wasn't hallucinating.  My parents knew that, they knew I am not lying. I wasn't mentally unstable. In fact I was pretty stable right now. It wasn't my fault I heard these voices, It wasn't my fault that I couldn't get rid of them. 

I told my parents how the voices talked to me. I told them how they asked me to do things. My parent's brought hundred's of doctors from all over the world to talk to me about the voices. All they said was " Just try to get them to stop talking to you" or " Don't listen to them, just ignore them". Ignore them? How can i ignore something i can't control. No one understood me. I wasn't crazy, I knew i wasn't. 

The voices in my head made me do things I didn't want to do. They made me hurt people, and they made me angry all the time. I had an emotional break down when they didn't stop talking, and persuading me to hurt the people who made fun of me. I started screaming and crying for them to stop and ended up fainting. 

"A..Alpha I..It's juts this isn't normal, we...we are not saying she is crazy, but...but she hears voices that persuade her to do something? don't you think it's a little odd?" The nurse answered shakily. 

"My sister is not crazy!" I heard Blake scream at her. 

"You know what? we won't need your service's anymore." My mother spat harshly. 

"B...But Luna....I...I have nowhere else to go, I...I can't l..leave" She begged fear stricken. 

"Then you must find another pack to stay in" My father said. 

"T..Then you know what? I will leave because I do not enjoy spending time with your CRAZY daughter!" She yelled in anger. That's when I couldn't take it anymore, I jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room ignoring my parent's and brother's calls.