Chapter 65

I opened my eye's which wasn't the best idea since the sunlight burned my eyes. My head was exploding , what happened? . I half remembered what was up. I stayed laying there until everything came back. I looked around the hotel room and  everyone was sitting. Everyone beside's the person who i wanted to see the most. Ace wasn't here again. 

"Where is he?" I voiced causing everyone to turn my way. They all jumped up and ran toward's me. " Oh My God! you are awake, how are you feeling?" Sasha asked me. I rudely ignored her and sat up. " I asked where is he". 

They looked at each other with sad faces. " Val he brought you here and left" Blake said letting go of Lucy's hand. " He just left?" I asked. " No left you a note" Charlie said bitterly. I looked at his Face and noticed his lip was cut and he had a small bruise on his cheek. I ignored the felling of slight happiness at what he said, and focused on Charlie.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly. " Who did this".  Charlie stayed quiet and looked down. " It was Ace" Lucy said causing everyone to look at her. 

"Ace?" I asked not believing my ears. " Ace wouldn't do that, why would he?" I asked angrily. " Val he saw how Charlie was carrying you" Blake said. " Plus you weren't feeling good, so he panicked and he was jealous, he thought Charlie might have something to do with it" Blake said. " Jealous?...what are you even talking about, he know's Charlie's my best friend , he's basically my brother , why would he be jealous?" I asked confused. 

Everyone looked down. I looked at Charlie" Charlie what does this mean? why would he punch you?" i spoke. " Val he was upset, then he saw me carrying you, and you were holding into my shirt, he could have thought anything" Charlie said. 

" What do you mean thought anything?"I exclaimed anger getting the best of me. " Charlie he know's you , he is your best friend! he know's me! and he know's i wouldn't want anyone else but him". 

Charlie shoke his head." I know Val, just take it easy.". " Take it easy? what the hell he freaking punched you!" i exclaimed. " I know Val, but it's all good , i am fine plus it's almost completely healed." he pointed out toward's his face. He indeed was right the bruise looked much better than it did when i just saw it. But that didn't make it any better for me, my mate punched my best friend because he was....jealous.

"Well um where is the note?" I asked after a minute. " Here" Blake mumbled handing me a a white envelope. I hesitantly took the envelope and looked at the boys." Um i guess we could go back to our rooms since um...since you are all good now" Charlie said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. I nodded slowly and the boys left. 

"Val.." Sasha said hesitantly." Um are you feeling okay?"She said lowly. " I..I'm all good now Sash, i'm sorry for worrying you" I said.

"Val it's alright, you weren't feeling well since morning and i dragged you around thinking it'll make you think about something else than Ace, but i guess i shouldn't have, i should have stayed with you here" She explained. 

" Sash there is no need to apologise, i know you just wanted to get my mind of things but all i could think of at the moment was Ace" I said.

"I know" She answered. "The guys said he didn't want to talk with me, and well i guess i thought he didn't care about me." I said lowly.

" Are you crazy? you should have seen the way he looked when he saw Charlie carrying you, and the after that when you passed out he looked like a lost puppy. He didn't let none of us touch you and carried you back here, he even stayed with you almost all night to make sure you were fine" Sasha exclaimed. 

"He stayed with me?"

" Of course he did! He would have never left you" Lucy suddenly  said matter of factly. I looked down at the envelope in my hands and then back to them. Sasha  smiled understanding what i needed. 

" Lucy i think we need to get out of here and give Valentina a moment" She said pointing toward's the envelope in my hand's. I smiled at her as they left the room. I looked down at the envelope, my hands were trembling. I slowly opened it taking out a peace of parchment. I unfolded the letter and began to read.

But there was nothing to read. All he did was give me and address and told me to meet him there at 9 o'clock, he said Sasha will know the rest. What? she will now  the rest?. 

"Sasha Maria get your  ass here right this instant!" I growled out jumping of the bed. Sasha appeared in front of me in a matter of second's. And the horrified look on her face told me she knew what was this about" What does this mean?" I waved the letter in her face angrily.

"Val..um well Ace has something to show you, and well i am there to help" she said quickly without even looking at the letter. " Help? i don't understand".

"You don't have to now come here, were getting ready".