Chapter 56

Their pool and party place.

World tour part 1...Vegas. The party night.

.................. ..................... ...............

''OMG OMG OMG'' Sasha yelled happily.

''I can't believe were in Vegas!'' i yelled happily.

''This is gonna be so fun!'' Lucy exclaimed.

The boys laughed at our yelling. We just landed in Vegas 45 minute's ago, and right now we are in the car going to our hotel.

And not just some hotel no..... we were in the best 5 star hotel, with a spa, casino and everything.

''Guy's i have a felling that this is gonna be the continuation of The hangover'' i exclaimed.

''Omg imagine us waking up to find Charlie is married to a stripper'' Sasha laughed.

''Oh my god what about finding out we sailed Blake to gypsy's.'' i exclaimed.

Lucy glared, but still laughed.

''Or what about waking up and realising we lost Valentina'' Blake laughed.

Ace glared. ''We won't loose her'' he growled.

''Chill out caveman'' Lucy mumbled.

We all laughed.

''Ok what about finding out we robbed the casino and ran'' Ace laughed.

''Oh god then we would wake up, to find out we are being searched all over America''Charlie added.

We continued laughing, and imagining  what crazy thing's we could have done. Soon we got to the hotel. It looked magical. I can't explain how beautiful it was. We got our room which i might add was bigger than a mansion. And started deciding our plan's for the day.

So the boy's suggested we go and party. So we decided to go the club casino. We could play and party. 

''Girl's you are all free to have a pillow fight with your'e underwear'' Charlie said causing Ace and Blake to smirk.

''You can even have a pillow fight with us''Ace smirked.

''With underwear or fully dressed?'' i smirked at Ace.

''I don't care i will play with you in both ways'' he smirked leaning to kiss me.

''Eww love bird's not now!'' Lucy exclaimed pushing Ace away.

''You can do it all later, but now we need her to get dressed!'' Sasha laughed closing the door on the boy's face's.

We started singing, while watching different make up tutorial's. Then we started to pick our dresses, and do make up.

We all decided to wear black. So Sasha picked a black strapless dress, which stopped mid thigh, a smokey eye make up, a black clutch, and black heels. Her hair was curled.

Lucy wore a shorter black dress, more like a romper, but not slutty kind

Lucy wore a shorter black dress, more like a romper, but not slutty kind. She had a lighter make up look, black heel's, she had a golden braclet. her hair was in a messy bun with some curl's falling.

And i wore a short, tight black dress, which stopped mid thigh, but the other side was a bit longer

And i wore a short, tight black dress, which stopped mid thigh, but the other side was a bit longer. I had a dark smokey eye make up, black high heels, my hair was curled, and i had some golden ring's, and braclet's.

 I had a dark smokey eye make up, black high heels, my hair was curled, and i had some golden ring's, and braclet's

''Well damn girl's we look hot!'' Sasha screamed.

We all nodded happily, and went to the club, where the boy's were already waiting for us. When we saw where the party was our eyes basically fell from it's socket's.

There was a gigantic casino, and bar inside, where they also had a karaoke. Outside there was another bar, and a gigantic pool, with a DJ outside. There were thousand's of people in bikini's, dancing, swimming, partying, playing poker.

''This is like a dream'' Sasha said her mouth wide open.

''Wow'' was all i said.

Lucy just looked around her eyes wide.

''Girl's you look gorgeous'' We heard Charlie say, while taking a sip from his drink. 

''Thank's Charlie do you know here Ace is?'' i quickly asked.

He opened his mouth, but Ace bit him to it. ''Looking for me already are we?'' he smirked looking at me.

Suddenly he froze, his eye's widening and jaw falling on the floor. what was wrong with him? did i look bad?

''Is there something on my face?'' i snapped.

''I...N..No y..you look gorgeous'' he stuttered scratching the back of his neck.

I blushed kissing his cheek and mumbling a thank's.

''Well girl's  are we ready to party?'' Blake asked appearing out of no where.

We all nodded happily.

The boy's glanced at each other nodding evilly. What did they plan?.

...........................  .............................