Chapter 3

Edited

Present time.

Aces Pov.

The horrible news didn't let anyone close an eye at night. People were commanded to be on alert full time. They weren't allowed to be out after dark. All of those measure made by me were for the sake of my pack. 

We spent the past week wondering what could we do , to prevent the upcoming fight, which could easily turn into a war. What were we to do if 'she' decided she wants to fight. There was no way we could survive. We could beg for mercy, but that has never been an option for me. I would never stop fighting that's what i have told my people.

"We will fight like man! we won't beg to anyone. We will fight, until the last drop of our blood is gone! we will fight and if we don't win, then we will die like heroes , not like coward's"

How surprised i was , when a week ago i found out that her pack is planning an attack on the Bright Moon pack. She left a single red rose. A sign that their end will come. The pack contacted us asking for alliance. We couldn't refuse since we knew perfectly we would be next. If we prepared together our pack's would have more luck defending ourselves from her. 

Alpha Blake. He is the Alpha of the Bright Moon pack, and also my friend. He has became the Alpha after his father gave the place to him a year ago. Their pack was destroyed , so they formed a new one.  Together we would have more luck of winning. 

We know we don't have much time. She will Attack sooner or later. We need to be ready. Who is she ? oh that's a hard question.

We have to figure something out. Find a weak spot. But what weak spot are we supposed to find from a person with no feelings, a person who kills for the fun of it. She's more of a killing machine than a woman. Half robot than woman. A murderer , a creature with no soul. A wolf with all of the element's. A monster as said. The Cursed Beauty she is.