Chapter 92

Alright. Alright.
I know it took me long. But here you go. Another chapter. This is kind of dedicated to some of my friends with whom we aren't talking for a while...I hope 'they' enjoy. Make sure you comment and tell me your thoughts.
Have Fun.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I was taking deep breaths. Panting as the pain in my leg seemed to get worse. Why was everything against me? The curse. The virus. It's like Moon Godess was trying too hard to make sure I don't survive.

But I would fight. I would never give up. I would prove everyone that I was strong. I would keep fighting untill I took my last breath. I would do anything to have my mate back safely. And I would do anything to keep my baby safe.

The weather was horrible. It was dull and cold. The night wind blew all over my body. And the heavy rain left every inch of my body drenched. I was shivering. Two more hours. I kept remidning myself. Two more hours and I would see my Ace again.

That seemed to be the only thought that kept me going. That I would see him again. My walking came to a halt when a silluette appeared in front of me.

"Val?" Alexandra asked.

I looked at the person in front of me and felt the remaining air leave my lungs. I shook my head in denial. No. It couldn't be. She shouldn't be here. She can't. I stared at her bloodied and burned body. At her dead eyes. But here she was staring right back at me.

"You-you can't be here" I shook my head.

"But I am here" Her voice echoed around the forest. I shook my head.

"You aren't! Y-You are dead" I said.

"I am. Tell me, Valentina. Why am I dead?" She tounted me. I stared at her face. The face of my tormentor. The girl who got me to the point of insanity. She was the one who reached me to my breaking destination.

"Because I killed you" I said.

"Yes, because you killed me. You burned me down. You tortured me. You are nothing but a sadistic monster!" She exclaimed.

"I know" I said painfully.

"You have always been and always will be a spoiled little brat. You always got what you wanted. Just a click of a hand and you had it. But in reality you were nothing. You were worthless. And the only reason people pretented to like you were your looks. But now-" She scoffed.

"But now you don't even have that. Look at you. Broken. Anorexic little bitch" She lughed at my face. I clenched my teeth in anger. Once agian she was taunting me. Once again she was awakening the beast inside of me. Unleashing the monster.

But she was dead. And I wasn't.

"But your the one who's dead. Who's broken now?" I voiced.

"Your right. But you will have to live with the guilt forever. I am dead. And so are they" Her voice echoed.

"Valentina?" Alexandra's voice echoed. But I didn't pay attention. My eyes were glued to the scene in front of me.

One by one my pack members appeared in front of me. All of them bloodied and burned. The man. The women. The children. The elderly. I took a step back. I felt the tears flow my eyes. No. No. No.

"You did this to us" They voiced.

"Murderer" I closed my ears in pain. Stop! Please, stop talking! They were here. All of them. They were here to taunt me. To remind me of my mistakes. I sobbed.

"Valentina, please calm down" Alexandra's voice cooed.

"Make them l-leave" I stuttered looking at Alexandra. Her eyes widened. She hugged me. I felt the tears blurr my vision.

"They are gone" She coaxed. I opened my eyes and looked around. They were gone.

"How'd you do that?" I asked. She stared at me quetly. Her experssion pained. That's when it hit me.

"There was no one here, was there?" I asked quetly. She shook her head.

"Val, it's the hallucinations. Your okay. Don't worry. Just calm down, okay?" She moved her arm around my back in a calming manner.

"I'm loosing my mind" I whispered to myself.

"You aren't. I won't let you. Just keep fighting alright? You'll see Ace soon!" She stated. Ace. The name of my love brought me to back to my sences. I would get to see him soon.

"Yeah, only two hours left" I said.

"No, Val. Less. We have half an hour" She said. I closed my eyes as the pain in my body got worse. I started to caugh. The droplets of blood on my hands weren't unnoticed by me. I dried the blood on the ground and with Alexandra's help stood up.

"Then I better pick myself up" I muttered.