Chapter 43

I slowly opened the door trying not to make a sound since it was 2.45 in the night.

I didn't wan't anyone noticing that i was high. I had to stop at least for them, but how when i can't talk to anyone? how when i can't stop.

I slowly stepped inside, looking at my feet. I was wearing one of Charlie's oversized hoodies, which i had in my car, pair of jeans and white converse. 

i pulled the hood over, trying not to show my face, since Ace messed it up, i had a black eye, a torn lip, my cheekbone was red, and my rib's were bruised.

The drug i took this time not only gave me hallucinations, but did something with my mood, i'm getting very angry at everything. A slight thing can make me go ballistic, so i really don't want to talk to anyone now. And end up killing someone, or breaking something.

I slowly walked toward's the stair's. I went up to my room quickly trying not to make a sound. I opened my door only to see Ace sitting on my bed his arm's crossed to his chest.

I jumped a bit, getting scared. But what scared me more, was his face. I messed it up pretty bad. He had a black eye like me, a torn lip like me, a bruised face. 

''Valentina God where were you? i was worried sick about you!'' he whisper yelled.

''I was out'' i finally managed to say trying not to sound to high.

''Well no sh*t Sherlock you were out! where were you? or why didn't you at least call me?'' he exclaimed.

''Sorry mom'' i rolled my eyes.

He sighed shaking his head.

''Was it raining?'' he asked me suddenly.

''Raining? why would it be raining?''i asked clueless.

''Then why do you have your hood on?'' he asked me.

Crap! the hood! i can't take it of. He will see my bruises. I need to make something up, before i blurt out something stupid.

''U..Um i''i wan't to sleep, we will talk later'' i exclaimed.

''Umm okay?''he questioned.

''Okaaaay now goo'' i sang happily.

Crap! damn you drug's.

''Valentina?"' he suddenly asked realisation beginning to show in his eyes.

''What? a girl can't be happy? i'm happy!we all are happy'' i exclaimed.

''You didn't ''he growled

''I didn't what?'' i asked confused.

''Your high aren't you?'' he growled.

''How do you know that i'm high?'' i ask.

''Well first you had no reaction what's so ever to this masterpiece'' he said pointing to his face.'' Second you are wearing a hoodie covering your face when it's freaking hot!, and third you are high i can see it from the way you talk'' he growled.

I rolled  my eyes.

''Stop it!'' he yelled.

''I can't'' i yelled back.

''Yes you can!'' he growled.

''Why? name me one good reason why?''i yelled.

''For Charlie, Sasha, your family'' he said.

i shook my head''Not good enough'' i answered.

''For your pack!'' he yelled.

''Still bad'' i answered.

''I don't know why else Valentina!'' he yelled.

You could say 2 simple word's just say ''For me'' i thought.

''Crap Valentina your'e so God damn selfish! you only think about what you want! only what is good for you! why can't you think about what we feel?'' he yelled.

''Your'e gonna end up overdosing one day and die!'' he yelled.

''Might as well just go and do it! just go and kill yourself'' he yelled.

''Your wish is a rule for me! i might as well go and do it!'' i yelled back, running out of the room ignoring his call's and closed myself in the bathroom.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ace's Pov.

Crap crap crap crap! what have i done? 

I didn't mean  it that way. She got me wrong, i would never wish her death. Hell i would bring death to anyone who even thought about it!

I called her, but she didn't stop. She locked herself in the bathroom. And wont open up.I heard crashing noises and ran there.

Maybe i should give her some time?

No! stupid she might do something!

She wouldn't would she? she won't try anything right?

''Valentina open up please'' i sighed.

Silence.

I slid down the door, and sat on the floor leaning my head on the door. 

I kept telling her to open up, but the only thing i would hear was her heartbeat.

I kept  begging her to open the door, but she didn't so instead i sat there listening to her heartbeat.

........................... ............................

I spent 2 hour's sitting on the floor, and begging her to open up, soon i shut up and stared at the selling.

Heartbeat, heartbeat baby. 

I started singing in my mind, when i understood something!

Heartbeat!

Her heartbeat! i haven't heard it for the past 15 minute's.

No no no no no no no.

''Valentina?'' i panicked.

silence

''Valentina? Valentina open the door!'' i banged the door.

''Valentina open the God damn door'' i yelled kicking the wooden door.

''What the hell happened? i heard Charlie yelled.

''Where is Val?'' Sasha yelled.

''Val..Valentina she...we got into an argument and, she locked herself up 2 hour's ago, n..now i...i c..can't hear her heartbeat!'' i exclaimed panicking.

In a matter of second's Charlie was banging the door. 

''Sh*t'' he yelled.

''Guy's do something!'' Sasha yelled tears falling from her eyes.

''Valentina open up! or i'm breaking the door!'' Charlie yelled as if hoping she would answer. Realising she is not gonna answer i quickly banged the door open.

The door landed with a loud thud, but that't  not what scared me, what scared me was the view in front of me.

Her body pale, bruised on the face, unconscious.

Valentina was unconscious on the floor in her own sink of blood.

Black dots appeared, every sound went away all i could see was her nearly alive body on the floor. She may be dead.

I couldn't  hear Sasha's scream's, couldn't register Charlie's curses. All i could think of was my mate! who could be dead.

Dead.

The next thing happened so quickly, i rushed over her, i picked up her light unconscious body in my arm's hugging her bridal style, not caring a bit that now we both were covered in blood and rushed in to the hospital.