Chapter 66 (Part 2)

Hello Cursed Beauties Again! So This is the "OH MY FREAKING GOD!"  type of chapter. So as for the previous part i am asking you guys for comments! I need your opinions and ideas! 

This is going to be a very exiting chapter for me to write! I am asking all of you to comment as much as you can! and if we reach a certain amount of comments then i will do something very very exiting!

So sit down, grab some popcorn and get ready!

*******************

I stared at the address in my hand and looked back up. Was i  at the right place? He was supposed to  meet me here wasn't he?. 

I looked around the dark street and saw nothing. I kept walking forward until something spotted my eye. There was a rose. A single black rose under the tree. I instantly felt uneasy, was this some type of prank? Who knew i was here?.

I walked towards the rose and carefully looked around. There was a little note attached to the rose. I picked up the letter and felt the air come back to me when i saw the familiar handwriting. I opened the letter and began to read.

*A red rose? you may ask.  That is because i know it would catch your attention, simple yet beautiful just like you. 

Now follow the address i left you and follow the roses.*

I looked back at the rose in my hand and picked it up. I smiled at what he said walked towards the next address he gave me. I looked around the street but there was no sign of a rose. I looked everywhere but still didn't see anything.  The only thing that interested me was the smell.

I was about to walk further when i stopped. I saw a little flower booth. I walked towards it and saw an old grandpa sitting there with a warm smile on his face. Before i could say a word the grandpa handed me a rose. 

"You are one lucky girl, the boy prepared many surprises for you" He smiled once again and nodded. I indeed was lucky to have a person like him. I opened the note again.

*Follow the scent*  It said.

He was talking about the scent i smelled. It smelled like cinnabon's. I followed the wonderful smell of the sweets and stopped when I reached the small but cosy looking shop. I entered the shop and the little bells ringed causing the owners to look at me.

"Come in sweetie" Said the old woman warmly. I smiled and walked toward's them. 

"I think you may want this" The woman smiled and handed me a basket full of cinnabons and a single red rose. I smiled at how cute this was. Ace was really trying hard for something. I thanked the couple who just waved at me and wished me a great time. 

As soon as I was out I took one cinnabon out and took a big bite. God I was a sucker for these. I almost moaned at how good they were. After chewing whatever was left in my mouth I picked up the note.

*I can almost see your pleasure filled face as you stuff your face. Now it is time to find me Princess.

A hint... Everyone has me but no one can loose me, what am I ?*

Ps You can trust him.*

 Something everyone has yet no one can loose. I thought about the answer for a minute or so until it came to me. 

Shadow

Everyone has a shadow yet no one can loose It. It must be a shadow. But how could a shadow help me find him? Was he in the shadows?. I took a look at the shadows and indeed saw someone standing there. I quickly took a step back. Who the hell was this?