Chapter 39

''Everything'' he answer's.

I was about to answer when i felt this terrible pain in my head, almost knocking me out. And my eyes started to blur.

I was about to fall, when i felt a pair of strong arm's hold me.

''P..Princess? are you okay? what happened? should i call someone?'' Razor panicked.

I shook my head quickly. ''No it's fine i'm used to this'' i answer.

''Used to this?'' he raised an eyebrow.

''Well it alway's happen's'' i mumble.

''Alway's happens? what happens?'' He questioned.

''I mean this Razor, it's normal for me, this happen's whenever i get very high'' i answer.

''Get very high? so this is normal for you? you get high all the time?'' he raised his voice.

''Well not all the time, i stopped but then..''i sighed.

''But then what?'' he growled.

''But then everything became to much, with Ace not wanting to hear me, him bringing random slut's and sleeping around, then the curse, and at the end he end's up saying he doesn't have a mate'' i growled.

''Wait what? do you mean the curse, or how did you even know about Ace saying he doesn't have a mate?'' he asked confused.

I sighed shaking my head.

''KING'' he growled.

Suddenly he picked me up bridal style, very roughly and started carrying me upstairs. He was basically manhandling me.

''Razor put me down''i demanded.

he growled bot didn't stop.

''I said let go of me, your'e hurting me!'' i yelled kicking his chest, but he didn't budge how freaking strong can someone be? 

He opened the door with his leg, dropping me on the bed angrily.

He paced around the room angrily, punching the wall's and hitting everything he sees.

''Razor'' i whispered.

He looked at me and his eyes softened. He came and sat down next to me.

''Explain everything. Why can't you mark us?'' he asked bluntly.

''Do you know you look great'' i rumbled trying to change the subgect.

''Valentina'' he growled.

''I...Um i can't tell you'' i whispered.

''Princess now!'' he demanded.

''No! i can't i've kept it secret and i will keep it till the end!'' i yelled.

''What do you mean end? are you not gonna mark us till your like 170 year's old?'' he exclaimed.

i chuckled''If only i could leave that much'' i whispered.

But for my mistake i forgot that waerwolfs hear everything, so he heard me.

''What did you say?''he growled.

''Nothing'' i whimpered.

''Valentina i'm not gonna repeat myself what did you just say?'' he growled angrier this time.

''I..I you heard me perfectly other wise you wouldn't ask me'' i answered.

''I did but i wan't you to dare and say it to my face'' he growled.

I looked straight into his eyes and said.''I said if only i could leave that much''

''What do you mean by that?'' he asked angrily.

''Listen i'm not gonna tell you okay? so you can stop trying!'' i yelled.

''You will tell me!'' he growled.

''I said no! so stop waisting your time'' i answered smoothly.

''I said freaking tell me!'' he yelled.

'''NO!'' i yelled back.

''Is it that hard to say? '' he growled.

''Yes! yes it is'' i answered back.

''I said tell me! is it hard for you to talk ? then i can make you!'' he growled.

i stayed silent, anger feeling me, how could i tell him the truth? How could i look into his eyes and tell him that  if we mark he'll die, if we don't i will.

''Valentina talk'' he growled.

silence.

''I said talk!'' he yelled.

''Tell him''

''He has to know!''

''come on tell him!''

''Aren't you strong enough?''

''Valentina tell him!''

''No no stop! don't do this please Scar help me!'' i yelled.

''I'm sorry but i can't help you we will have to tell him!'' she answered.

''Valentina what's wrong? you can tell me!'' Razor exclaimed.

''Valentina?  look me in the eyes and say it!''

''Val...''

''HOW CAN I FREAKING LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND TELL YOU THAT IF WE MARK YOU'LL DIE, IF WE DON'T I WILL!!!'' i yelled breaking down.