Chapter 61

Alright you can kill me.

Guys i am so so sorry for being gone all this time without even telling you something. I had some issues with school. I had very important exams and i didn't have my laptop. I didn't even have the chance to tell you guys about this. I am very deeply and truly sorry.

I will make it up yo you though. I will be updating whenever i can. Plus i am editing The cursed beauty, since they are a lot of mistakes in there. So i hope you guys enjoy and sorry again.

>>>>>>>>

"Girls get ready, our flight is in an hour!" Someone yelled.

"Of course" came a muffled sound.

I sighed and turned over pulling the pillow over my head. Damn this bed is so comfortable .I wish i could stay here forever. Wait what does he mean in an hour?. My eyes widened as i almost fell from my bed. Our flight is in an hour! a freaking hour. I rubbed my eyes trying to take the sleep away.I looked around our hotel room to find Lucy and Sasha both asleep next to me.

"Wake up! our flight is in an hour!" I screamed and jumped of the bed like a madwoman. I didn't see them running around, nor heard their panicked yells. " If you don't wake up right this instant i swear you'll regret it" i added. That did the work. I glanced behind and the girls were up. They were up and pretty active i might add. The scene was something to sit and watch with a plate full of popcorn , too bad i didn't i have the time for it.

I rushed all over the room picking up my clothes from the floor. I found my socks in the mini fridge. Wonder how it got there. I found my pants under the bed. I laughed as i remembered the event's from last night. Me and the girls really did have some fun. Once i found all of my clothes , i opened my suitcase and pushed everything in. " Val did you see my straightener?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah i think i saw it in the mini fridge" i laughed. She scrunched her face up. " In the mini fridge? what is it doing there?"

"I was wondering too, i mean i i found my socks in there" i shrugged. She laughed shaking her head. She went towards the fridge , and took her straightener out. I chuckled and continued stuffing the suitcase with piles of clothes. I went to the bathroom to check if we had anything left.

"Lucy your make up is in the bathroom" i called. She came in the same second and winked at me. " Thank's girl what would i do without it" she joked. I rolled my eyes at her stupid remark. She knew she could never put make up on and still would rock it. " You know my brother loves you only for the make up right?" i said seriously.

"Not only for the make up" she playfully hit my arm. " Yeah sorry, for other things too" i said wiggling my eyebrows. It was her turn to roll her eyes, but she didn't answer. Guess i hit it right didn't i?

We picked up all the make up and went back. I crouched down next to my suitcase , since i found another shirt of mine on the floor. Man how much clothes did i bring? I jumped up when i felt someone hug me from behind. I knew who it was instantly , because of the sparks that erupted all over my body. I turned back to look at the handsome face of my mate.

"Need help?" Ace smiled. " Nope i already finished" i smiled back zipping the suitcase. I looked around the room to see it was empty. I got up from the floor and went towards my bed. I jumped on it and lay there like a starfish. I heard Ace chuckle behind me. He was by my side in a matter of seconds. I pushed my head up and looked at him with one eye. He laughed " come on princess we have to go" he murmured. I shook my head stubbornly. " Val we don't have time get up" he said annoyed.

"Delete the picture and i will" i teased. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head. " Didn't i already tell you i'll never delete it?" He did tell me he won't, but i mean who can resist my charm?" Get up" he commanded.

I sat up with an annoyed expression on my face. I was about to stand up when Ace took a hold of my arm. " Val did you take your medication?". Oh crap i forgot about it. " I forgot about it" i said truthfully. "Valentina Your health is the most important thing for me! you promised me that if i stop reminding you about it every day then you'll do it yourself. How can you just forget about it?" he exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Ace, i just forgot about it, it's not a big deal" i whispered the last part. " Not a big deal? Valentina did you forget in what situation you were two weeks ago? did you forget how you died?" he screamed angrily. "Did you forget how i lost you?" he whispered his voice breaking.

I flinched at the last part. His eyes softened as he saw that. " Val" he whispered. " I'm sorry, i shouldn't have yelled at you" he caressed my face. I held the hand with which he was caressing me. " It's alright " He shook his head and got up. In a matter of second's he brought my pills and a cup of water. I smiled at him at drank it. After he was sure i drank it all he put the cup on the counter and helped me up.

"Let's go princess"