Chapter 57

World tour part 2..Vegas...The hangover.

Picture's from the party.

.............................

.. shot....shot...shot...shot

''You go girl!''

''Good Job''

''Marry me''

.............. ................ ................. ..............

''Ace put me down!''i yelled while he carried me somewhere.

''No way princess'' he smirked.

''Ace don't you dare!'' i yelled.

Too late i let out a scream as my skin touched the cold water.

He pushed me! the asshole pushed me in the freaking ice cold pool!.

..................... ....................... ...............

''See me up in the club with fifty of them girls
Posted in the back, got my things in my grill
Brooklyn brim, with my eyes sittin low
Every boy in here with me got that smoke'' Sasha sing's.

''And every girl in here gotta look me up and down'' me and Lucy sing together.

''A'll on INSTAGRAM cake by the pound.'' Sasha continue's.

''Circulate the image every time I come around
G's up, tell me how I'm looking babe'' Lucy sing's

''Drop the bass, man the bass, get lower
Radio say "speed it up" I just go slower
High like treble, puffin on the mids
The man ain't ever seen a booty like this
Why do you think you keep up my name rollin off the tongue
Cause when you wanna smash, I just write another one
I sneezed on the beat and the beat got sicker
Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor''We all sing together.

.....................................

Oh God my head hurt's like hell!. What the hell did i do yesterday? did i  drink the atlantic ocean? I can't even open my eye's normally.

I looked around to see me sleeping on the floor, in some bathroom floor next to Sasha and Lucy. Sasha's head was next to the toilet and me and Lucy were sitting behind her.

she must have had a great night next to the toilet vomiting all night, and we must have been the hair and back supporter's. 

I slowly poked Lucy trying to wake her up. She slowly opened her eye's with a confused look. She sat down looking around, she looked at me and we both started laughing even tho my head hurte'd to do so.

Sasha woke up, from our laughing, looking around, soon se joined us.

When we relaxed she talked first.

''What the actual hell did we do yesterday?'' Sasha asked.

''No clue'' i answered, while Lucy started laughing.

''What's funny now?'' i asked her.

''It's just i don't remember anything but this'' Lucy explained.

''What do you remember?'' Sasha asked.

''Well i remember Val and you having some type of argument with the policeman, telling him how you guy's were married, and expecting a child.'' She laughed.

''What??'' me and Sasha asked together.

''Well i remember that i don't know how, somehow we all were at the police station, and you and Sasha were telling him how you weren't wasted, and you guy's were married and expecting a child. Then The boy's heard that and Ace had to tell the policeman that your'e his wife, and you are expecting ''his'' child'' She explained.

We all bursted out laughing like maniac's. Oh my God i can't imagine we did something like that, it's so hilarious.

''Well guy's and i remember we were playing truth or dare, with a big crowd of people, in the shot booth'' Sasha said.

''Shot booth?'' i asked.

Sasha nodded.''Well i remember that we made a bet with the guy's about who could drink how much, so we wen't to the shot booth, after that we all were playing truth or dare. So you and Lucy had to make 15 people believe that it's the end of the world, so you were running around, screaming and stuff, i think some people even recorded you'' Sasha explained.

''Great now people are gonna remember us, as the crazy end of the world chick's''i said sarcastically while laughing.

''OMG guy's!'' i suddenly exclaimed.

''What?'' they both asked confused.

''I remembered something!'' i laughed.

''What is it?'' they asked urging me to continue.

''Well i remember Ace pushing me into the pool, then Charlie pushed You, and Blake Lucy, so we ended up all wet, so we had to change for a while'' i said smirking.

''And?'' they asked confused.

After couple of second's they understood what i meant , and looked down at their clothes.

Sasha and me were wearing orange jail jumpsuit's, which were shorts just like romper's, but shorter, probably ending mid thigh. While Lucy was wearing a cop's outfit.

We all bursted out laughing at this. How could we walk around in this? this is just hilarious.

''OMG'' Lucy exclaimed still laughing.

''I...I remembered what we were doing in the police station!'' she yelled.

''What?'' i asked interested.

''Well i remember teasing around with you guy's, and running after you, then a real policeman saw this, and probably thought we were real, he took all of us to the department, he started questioning me about what happened, so i had to call the guy's to bail us out'' she exclaimed making us die in laughter.

''Guy's buy the way where are the guys?'' i asked confused.

We all glanced up worried, then jolted out of the room, to find the boy's sleeping in hilarious position's.

Blake was sleeping on the floor under the table, holding Charlie's leg, who was hugging the TV. While Ace was sleeping on he fridge.

We all tried containing our laughter, since we needed to take a picture of this.